“Best omelettes!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Vanier
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I love the omelettes here... And they are huge! Portions are big and service is great. Employees have been there for years. The owner is great and checks in with customers and always smiles.

We went for Mother's Day and they gave me a beautiful carnation.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Always super friendly staff.
Food is very tasty, great portion sizes.
Absolutely love the burgers, and the daily specials are great value.
Food is always fresh.
Sometimes you wait a bit for your order, but that's because it is fresh for you.
Have never been disappointed by anything I have had.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

We stopped in for a brunch on Friday. There were 4 adults and 2 kids. Our waitress set us up in a corner to ourselves which was great. We got our coffees and had a look at the menu. Right off the bat we felt the breakfast options were priced high but decided to stay as we were pressed for time.
So as an example....I ordered the french toast 10.85 I figured it came with other food but was not asked what I preferred, well guess what it??? 3 pieces of bread cut in halves. That was all AND my coffee was extra at a cost of 2.55. My husbands breakfast came with undercooked eggs and sausage.
So we had ordered 5 full meals 3 coffees, 1 orange juice and 2 child size chocolate milks for a total of $80.61 for BREAKFAST!!!
Now you're probably wondering why we ate it and didn't complain.....we had to wait almost a half hour for our food to arrive to our table and my first bite of french toast was stone cold! We had a limited amount of time and we had to leave 20 minutes after our meals arrived...so we ate and left.
Will we be back? Doubtful. Who wants to pay 10.85 for 3 pieces of regular bread french toast (when the whole meal cost what .50 in product to make)

Our waitress was friendly enough but we felt she should have stayed onto of our order so it arrived hot.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Went for breakfast. My first and last visit. The eggs were sliding around on the plate there was that much grease. Really, really awful.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

I have been to Johnny's many times over the years and the food and Johnny's hands on service has never let me down. Today I took my son, just arrived from Toronto and a world traveler, so he is use to great food. He ordered the Saturday special roast beef sandwich with soup and dipping sauce. I ordered my usual Chicken Souvlaki with rice and all the works. My son said it was the best beef vegetable soup he had ever had, and the portion sizes were so big we had to take our meals home with us. I find the Chicken Souvlaki and lots of great Teriyaki Sauce the best in town... Johnny served us personally. Get family restaurant. You know it is good food for great prices when most of the clients have white hair :)