“Great value for a good meal.”
Review of Sherry's Diner

Sherry's Diner
Ranked #94 of 424 Restaurants in Oshawa
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Sherry's Diner has been running for about 8 years now and this is, unfortunately, the first time I have had the pleasure of a meal. The service wasn't the fastest, as to took about 10 minutes to take my order but since it was a full house and only three wait staff I could deal with the wait.

I did not get the name of our server as no one wore name tags, but I noticed that all three ladies were giving everything they had to be fast but still gave a smile to everyone and were extremely pleasant. They only had one line cook in the open air kitchen, but he was very efficient.

When the food came it was great portions for my wife and I. We both had the breakfast special which is less than $6, but it was enough to satisfy us.

I wish I knew about this eatery before, it was a nice experience and the people were in good moods but the food was well worth going back.

Very well done, I do not like to report bad experiences so when I get a chance to review a good restaurant it is a pleasure

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Had Sunday brunch there today. Was very good. Food cooked to perfection. Lots for the money paid. Two people for only $20. Waitresses very smiley and pleasant. Will definitely be returning.......and giving others the heads up of a great find.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

My go to breakfast spot on my weekends
It gets pretty busy but the serves are quick and efficient
Great traditional breakfast at a good price
The owner and staff are really friendly
Clean and comfortable which is important to me!

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Nice and Clean which is important to me. Portion size was average. The thing is that there were only 2 servers and the service was so slow. Like really slow. Turtles walk faster slow.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Was visiting a friend and he suggested this place for breakfast. The decor is sort of a throwback to a 50's and 60's theme. The place was clean, service was pretty fast, food was good and the price was very good. They have a basic American food menu with bacon, ham or sausages with eggs and toast, French toast, pancakes, burgers, sandwiches, soup, steak etc. Nothing fancy but everything decent.
I would recommend this restaurant and would return if in the area.