“Food quality inconsistent”

Hampton's Restaurant
Ranked #198 of 503 Restaurants in Oakville
Price range: USD 3 - USD 27
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are locally owned & operated, and located on the beautiful wooded area of Bronte Creek in the Quality Hotel & Suites in Oakville. We provide catering for small and large functions including weddings, wedding rehearsals, birthday celebrations, business meetings, social gatherings, cocktail receptions, and Christmas and Holiday parties. Our restaurant caters to both formal and casual dining. Our Garden Room provides elegance with linen table cloths and a cozy fireplace. Overlooking our patio and the woodlands of Bronte Creek, you will relax and enjoy the ambiance of this quaint room. The lounge and bar area provide a more casual dining experience with a big screen T.V to enjoy sporting events along with your choice of six different draft beers. We also have three meeting rooms available to suit your function. Our Civitan Room is located within the restaurant and provides privacy with a casual feel for your business meetings or social gatherings for 16-20 people. The Bronte Room is ideal for formal business meetings or larger gatherings providing space for up to 60 people comfortably. The Northampton Room is our largest facility and most popular for weddings and larger functions with a capacity of 80-100 people.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I ate several times at this restaurant. The pancakes were bang on but for 2 days a whole bunch of us were ill from drinking the orange juice. The wings were alright but you had to order a drink with it to get the special. I only received 8 average sized wings as a pound though. My friend was sick off them the following week. The chicken tenders were good but fries were overcooked and over seasoned. If food was more consistent and staff a little more friendly I would give a higher rating. As it stands I'm only happy 40% of the time so my rating is accurate for these reasons...

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I had the chicken caesar, it was terrible. Whomever prepared it, had no pride in what they serve. The chicken looked like it was defrosted and cooked in a microwave. Romaine lettuce was way past its time. It should have been thrown out. Parmesan cheese was processed. I immediately refused to eat it and did not pay for it.
I will not return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We had dinner here while staying at the Quality Inn. The restaurant is connected to the hotel making it very convenient. Average meal about $15. The food was very good but service was terrible. That is my reason for a lower star rating. I will be going down the road somewhere for breakfast in the morning. I don't have time to wait for slow service.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

We are a group of retirees who meet monthly for lunch. We have written previously to express out great pleasure with Hampton's so this is to confirm that the quality of food and service has continued over the years.
Today we had a Christmas lunch for 60 and the event was perfectly managed from start to finish.
These people care about the customer and the quality of food and service shows it!

1  Thank Bob R
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

We had fish and chips and a BLT and chips. The fish was crisp on the outside and steamy on the inside. The BLT was tasty but not out of the ordinary but the chips were hand cut and yummy. The service was good. It is a clean restaurant but needs a little freshening - it has that well-worn restaurant kind of smell. Not off-putting - just noticeable to me. I would definitely go back for the food though.