“Best Trinidadian Food in Halton Region”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranee's Roti & Caribbean Cuisine
Ranked #176 of 545 Restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 26 August 2016

I have traveled to Trinidad & Tobabgo on many occasions over the years and one of the things I have always looked forward to was the food. Roti, Doubles, Dahlpuri, Aloo Pie, etc. The closest and most authentic Trini cuisine I have ever had outside of T&T is Ranee's in Oakville. Absolutely excellent food. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Was craving roti so ordered a few for the family - large portions (was full for days it seemed), good roti, tasty filling (chicken and shrimp) and quite spicy for a 'medium'.
Past reviews mentioning religious items are ridiculous - were very few and this is quite common in many Asian places - perhaps consider going to McDonald's or similar if this is difficult for you.
Service was polite and helpful.

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

I wish I could comment on the food. Upon entry I was stared down by one employee and the apparent man in charge finally acknowledged me and I felt like I was wasting his time as I asked simple questions about the menu such as, "is the chicken roti boneless and white meat?" (No by the way) or "what brand of parties are those?" (Wouldn't respond).

I left. My hard earned money deserves better. Won't be able to tell you how the food is.

Won't be back.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

We stopped here spur of the moment. The service was friendly. Roti was great. Next time I'll add gravy though!

Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

I have yet to have a bad meal here. I have tried several items on the menu and found them all to be exceedingly fresh extremely tasty and creative. I find the West Indian food is just as good as the East Indian dishes they serve.