“Wonderful”
Review of Fifties Diner

Fifties Diner
Ranked #264 of 545 Restaurants in Oakville
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Fifties booths, a working jukebox and friendly service!
I finally found a real Club Sandwich - all fresh ingredients and traditionally stacked. The strawberry milkshake took me right back to my childhood - real milk, real ice cream - none of that modern artificial taste!
Come with an appetite as the portions are large. Good value; good food; good service. Worth a detour!

Reviewed 27 April 2016

We had breakfast @ Fifties Diner today where the Staff was so friendly & the service was fast and good. My cheese omelet plate was nice with decent amount of fries and grilled brown bread. I liked the entourage & the design of the place, got the impression I am in a time machine! I am not sure about their dinner but the breakfast if fairly good!

Reviewed 22 April 2016

In their old location they were fantastic but since moving they just don't have the same quality and service as before.

1  Thank tundra905
Reviewed 16 April 2016

My wife and I stopped into this local eatery recently for a quick lunch. We had the all day breakfast and the Bogart open faced sandwich. The breakfast was tasty and of good portion. My Bogart sandwich was to my liking with tasty meatballs and sauce. The service was good and the ambience fitting with the fifties theme. The menu offered good choice and I would come back to try something else. This spot deserves a solid three bubble rating. It is a good spot for comfort food!

Reviewed 12 November 2015

The food here is home cooked and the staff are AWESOME! It's a great family restaurant; reminds of the places I used to visit with my Grandma! I wish they did the car shows in the parking lot though - miss those!