“Good Seniors Options”

Denny's
Ranked #172 of 513 Restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I ordered the soup and sandwich off the lunchtime menu and was not disappointed. I ordered...Unlimited Lemon Ice Tea ($3.99), Soup and Grilled Cheese ($7.99).

The food came right away and the waiter came back to refill my drink and check on me. The meal was better than average. I will be back for a quick bite when I'm in the area.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Stayed at the sandman had breakfast and family dinner with grandkids. The food was well cooked a great choice at reasonable prices. our wait staff were the greatest and looked after us very well. would go again

1  Thank fred m
Reviewed 3 April 2017

they have wifi....the food was awesome as usual, quiet for a sunday, but it was 8 am....friendly service

1  Thank swontariogirl
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

My family goes here every Tuesday. It's so hard to pick what I want to eat cause it's all so great. The waitresses are awesome. It's truly worth the train ride from Burlington every week for sure! :)

1  Thank amandasZ4042ZE
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

If I am going to Home Depot I usually call there first then go across the car park to Denny's. I really like this one you know what you going to get the food is freshly cooked and comes out piping hot. I like the decaf coffee which type is a good flavour.
Breakfast or brunch is probably for me the best time which I find excellent.

1  Thank john G