“Amazing Pizza”

Ranked #249 of 497 Restaurants in Oakville
Price range: USD 1 - USD 30
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Pizza is Our Passion Come See the Fire. Our Pizzas are Baked in a Traditional Wood Stone Oven. Over 25 years of experience
Reviewed 11 September 2016

Love the shop!! If I want pizza, I go to Fantastico. Reasonable prices. The place is right downtown on Kerr which makes it handy. It's a vintage shop, you walk in and notice the family vibe. I gave it four stars because one guy gave me a hard time ordering a box with my slices because I was walking. Other than that he was friendly and fast with bringing the order out.

1  Thank Erin W

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

The pizza is always excellent and the cheese garlic bread too. The staff is excellent there and the owner Carol is friendly. Also the cashier Shaina is the best happy cashier of all the time ready to assist you. Definitely we will reorder again and again...Hey guys don't forget to order pizza on Valentine's Day because the pizza is a big heart....

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Staying nearby at the Holiday Inn and decided to grab a pizza and 6 pack. This place was close by and just a few blocks away from a beer store and read good reviews. It did not disappoint, the service was good, fast and pizza was delicious. I struggled between a 4 or 5, if I could give a 4.5 I would. The pizza is very good (prices too), but I'm pretty fussy so a 5 is a really tough score - it was better than most, but I have had better.

1  Thank troy k
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Handy and quick....kids really loved the cheese pizza. We have only been there a few times but would go back again for sure.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

Still the clean, friendly, perfect pizza place in Oakville, but additions to their menu make it even better than before. I noticed they are now offering a 'Muskoka white' pizza, which comes with smoked salmon and capers as toppings. I don't know who thinks of these topping combinations, but this, along with their princess margarita and California red pizza make this the gourmet pizza choice of Oakville, with reasonable prices.