“Take out while on business”
Review of Fantastico Pizza

Fantastico Pizza
Ranked #249 of 497 Restaurants in Oakville
Price range: USD 1 - USD 30
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Pizza is Our Passion Come See the Fire. Our Pizzas are Baked in a Traditional Wood Stone Oven. Over 25 years of experience
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Staying nearby at the Holiday Inn and decided to grab a pizza and 6 pack. This place was close by and just a few blocks away from a beer store and read good reviews. It did not disappoint, the service was good, fast and pizza was delicious. I struggled between a 4 or 5, if I could give a 4.5 I would. The pizza is very good (prices too), but I'm pretty fussy so a 5 is a really tough score - it was better than most, but I have had better.

1  Thank troy k

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Handy and quick....kids really loved the cheese pizza. We have only been there a few times but would go back again for sure.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

Still the clean, friendly, perfect pizza place in Oakville, but additions to their menu make it even better than before. I noticed they are now offering a 'Muskoka white' pizza, which comes with smoked salmon and capers as toppings. I don't know who thinks of these topping combinations, but this, along with their princess margarita and California red pizza make this the gourmet pizza choice of Oakville, with reasonable prices.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

At one time it was great now they can't afford to make a decent pizza for the price they charge so the quality has suffered horribly ...if they do not change I will never order from them again

4  Thank Jeremy K
Reviewed 19 February 2015

I was in Oakville at Christmas 2014. Went to Fantastico Pizza twice, both times excellent. It was recommended by my friend who lives fairly near to this place. I found the pizza to be excellent. Baked right in full view, with staff making up the pizza as you watch.
Very helpfull staff, I like a bit of spice in my food so asked about making my pizza spicy, then I was pointed to the "Ghost Pepper", warning, don't ask for a lot of this stuff just a little is fine to really spice things up!!
Price wise it was very reasonable for what you get I thought. Pizza is not my favourite food, but I loved this place. Thin based with plenty of toppings available to suit everyone I would think. Really recomend it to anyone in the area on holiday.

1  Thank Alan K