“Fantastic "Fantastico Pizza"”

Ranked #108 of 498 Restaurants in Oakville
Price range: USD 1 - USD 30
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Pizza is Our Passion Come See the Fire. Our Pizzas are Baked in a Traditional Wood Stone Oven. Over 25 years of experience
Reviewed 19 February 2015

I was in Oakville at Christmas 2014. Went to Fantastico Pizza twice, both times excellent. It was recommended by my friend who lives fairly near to this place. I found the pizza to be excellent. Baked right in full view, with staff making up the pizza as you watch.
Very helpfull staff, I like a bit of spice in my food so asked about making my pizza spicy, then I was pointed to the "Ghost Pepper", warning, don't ask for a lot of this stuff just a little is fine to really spice things up!!
Price wise it was very reasonable for what you get I thought. Pizza is not my favourite food, but I loved this place. Thin based with plenty of toppings available to suit everyone I would think. Really recomend it to anyone in the area on holiday.

1  Thank Alan K

Reviewed 29 December 2014

Our family was visiting Oakville for a hockey tournament and was looking to get some pizza not from one of the usual big chain places. We found Fantastico Pizza on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a try. Their menu/website was simple to understand and navigate and our order was ready in under 20 minutes, and was 100% correct. We went to the restaurant to pick up the pizza since it was so close to our hotel, and the the restaurant was very nice and very neat. You could see them making the food fresh right there, including hand tossing the dough. The staff were very friendly and processed my payment promptly and got me out the door and on my way.

As for the food... well our kids gobbled up the entire pepperoni pizza in no time flat (pepperoni pizza), and my wife and I enjoyed the Canadian Pizza and a Greek Salad. The salad ingredients were all very fresh, and the pizza crust was very nice and light. All in all a great meal for a good price.

My only advice to the restaurant is to always offer napkins/plates/utensils for takeout orders (as a courtesy)... but we made due with using the pizza boxes and cutlery at the hotel.

1  Thank JJLD
Reviewed 7 December 2014

always in the run!!! This place has always done a great job for me, simple and good. Consistent which is hard to do. Truly a great help when having to feed my family and in the run. Would not have it any different.Good sauce, good cheese, good dough...

Reviewed 11 November 2014

One of the best parts of moving to Oakville was learning about Fantastico. Truly great pizza. One of the sad parts of leaving Oakville was losing Fantastico. However, will sometimes stop by on way home from picking up the boys at school to secure a fix. You can't go wrong with the folks at Fantastico.

1  Thank Walkerr144
Reviewed 20 October 2014

I wanted to try something a little different from the standard Pizza Nova or Mama's Pizza and based on the reviews on Trip Advisor, we decided to order from Fantastico Pizza. The customer service on the phone (it was a Saturday night) was so friendly, it was hard to believe he was taking our pizza order - usually our experience is how fast can we get you, the customer, off the phone. We ordered a large thin crust pizza with 4 toppings. The delivery was timely and the pizza was really fresh! The toppings were generous, so much so, that although I love thin crust, with four toppings, I might go with a regular crust next time.

Fantastico Pizza is our new 'go to' pizza place. Thank you for a fantastic(o) customer experience!