“Delicious Greek Food!”

Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: There's something for every member of the family at Fournos. Open for lunch and dinner. Authentic Greek cuisine in Niagara on the Lake.Come and check out the new patio!!
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My husband and I stopped by for dinner tonight and we were very glad we did. We were pleasantly greeted and made to feel very welcome. Our drink orders were promptly taken and delivered. I tried the house Greek red wine and my husband tried the local beer, Silversmith. Both were quite good. We enjoyed it with the cheese and garlic bread appetizer. My main course was Chicken Souvlaki, served with rice, potato, a medley of vegetables and the most delicious tzatziki sauce. The chicken was tender and nicely cooked. My husband had the lamb, which he thoroughly enjoyed as well. His lamb was perfectly roasted and also served with rice, potato and mixed vegetables. The portions were nicely presented and generous. We decided to try the homemade baklava and were glad we did. It was so good, as was the freshly brewed coffee. The meal came to just over $100.00, which is extremely reasonable. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Had my moms 60th surprise birthday there last month and they were amazing!! They coordinated with me and made sure everything was perfect for when she arrived. I could not have asked for a better night. Also the food is delicious, from the appetizer calamari, saganaki and flat bread to my stuffed chicken entree. I can’t wait to go back!!! Thank you so much to the staff and the owners you made the night flawless!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We had my sisters 60th birthday party here and it was absolutely perfect!!! From the food to the service, everything was on point!!
Service couldn’t have been better!! I’m a restaurant manager and know the business. Fournos does it great!!
Thanks again!!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic Greek Restaurant ! Our server greeted us and offered us all drinks right away... the menu had a fantastic selection as well and everyone enjoyed their meals.. They made my cousins 40th Birthday very special and memorable .. we will surely be back soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Went out for dinner for my husbands birthday. Food was amazing and the staff were so attentive and friendly. Would highly recommend!