124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
USD 411
USD 347
BranCliff Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
USD 206
USD 295
South Landing Inn(Queenston)(Great Value!)
USD 165
USD 164
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
USD 281
Travelocity
Queen's Landing(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
USD 289
Prince of Wales(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
USD 308
  • Pool
The Old Bank House(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
USD 194
The Red Coat(Queenston)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshard boiled eggsmy husband and ipremium kinglake ontarioyogurtgolf clubmain buildingsteam roomcontinental breakfast ispool and hot tubtwo blocksthe blue roomcouples massageturn down servicethird floorget awaywine tour
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Stayed here Christmas night and had a lovely room with a fireplace, looking out to the lake. Super comfortable bed and room was well appointed. Large bathroom, cozy sitting area, perfect couple retreat for a Christmas night. Staff was friendly and helpful. Enjoyed drinks at the bar before venturing outside of the hotel for our Christmas supper. Had the buffet breakfast the next morning (included with our room rate). Breakfast wasn't super fantastic, but adequate. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Treat yourself and upgrade to the bigger rooms with a fireplace.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Brought family for lunch over Christmas. The staff were nice but the food was extremely bad and would not recommend especially considering the prices charged. The buttermilk chicken burger was so hard i thought a tooth had broken. Very disappointing.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank smcg2015
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I spent this weekend at Oban Inn, the hotel, the food and the service of the spa were really nice. However they have a really bad customer service. Yesterday I made reservations for me and my husband at the spa, they offered me a late check out because my husband got an appointment at 11am for one hour, the appointment took longer, at 12PM I called front desk to ask them if they could give me maybe 20 minutes more in the room because my husband was still in the spa and they told that I had to leave the room at 12 sharp, I am pregnant and I really needed to have the help of my husband to take our stuff down. I told the receptionist that I wanted to talk with the manager but she told me that maybe he was in his office. The worst experience and the worst customer service specially for a pregnant women!!!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I surprised my fiance with a weekend away, and the staff at Oban were so wonderful in being sneaky with me! We got the Oban Suite and they helped keep the whole thing a surprise by bringing our bags to the room while we got massages. They also snuck the champagne, roses, and chocolates in without my fiance being the wiser. They were always so easy to reach before hand and really made the weekend special. The Oban Suite is probably the nicest room I've ever stayed in. Having champagne while soaking with my sweetheart in a beautiful bathtub was one of the most romantic things I've every experienced. (I will say for any shy couples out there - the bed in this room is veeeeery squeeky). Overall, this was a perfect weekend away. I can't wait to return for another romantic trip!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We stayed for the weekend and loved it. On a quiet street a short walk to the main street, surrounded by lovely houses and trees and a view of the water. Its great. We stayed in th main house, which I prefer to the older house next door. Just a matter of personal preference but I l like the more modern decor and being able to walk to the spa in my robe.

Room Tip: If you are staying in summer best to avoid the rooms right over the kitchen as the exhaust fans might be a bit loud if your window is open.
2  Thank urbannomad69