Our company has been a customer of White Oaks for our small and very large conferences for many years.
The meeting rooms are fantastic – most with natural light – and those that don’t have natural light have high ceilings with great lighting and are generous in size.
The guestrooms are modern and spacious with luxurious linens (the white duvets are so lovely). I love the TV in the bathroom – it’s terrific to be able to watch the news in the morning while preparing for the day. The shower heads are wonderfully adjustable. Some of the guestrooms have large Jacuzzis – I can’t think of anything nicer after a long day at a conference.
Larger conferences take breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Sunhill Dining Room….a large but still somehow intimate room with lots and lots of natural light and amazing service in a buffet format. So many choices of and selections from the many salads, breads, cheeses, soups and 3 or 4 hot entrees along with all of the accoutrements – don’t miss the desserts - they are truly to die for. If you would prefer to have your conference participants eat in exclusively yours private dining rooms they can arrange for that too – however I only do this when we have speakers addressing our group during a meal. The buffet is excellent and the hot food is always hot and groups have reserved tables in Sunhill so you are always seated with your own conference group.
W.O. has all-day continuous break stations for conferences which are a dream for any conference planner – if you need a coffee, pastry or something healthier (juices, fruits, yogurt, eggs – the list is very long) there is always something for everyone. No need to worry about dietary restrictions at W.O. as there will be something available for everyone (really). If you must skip the hot buffet breakfast (don’t - it is fantastic)…you can always pick up a quick continental breakfast at the continuous break station before going into your meeting room.
W.O. has full CMPs (conference mtg packages) where you can combine the guestroom accommodations along with 3 full meals and all-day break stations which make budgeting for a conference much easier vs. a la carte pricing at most hotels or conference facilities – with a CMP you know exactly what you will spend before you set a foot in the Lobby….and the price seems to always be less expensive than other facilities (not sure how they are able to do that but there is absolutely no compromise on quality – it is a five-star resort.
The W.O. conference facility managers are very knowledgeable and thoughtful to the needs of our company – both from an organizational point of view concerning logistics and food and beverage requirements as well as taking our budget into consideration. No matter what the ask (and likely some of my asks have bordered on being unreasonable) they were always met with “my pleasure”…..There didn’t seem to be anything that I could ask for that would be met with disapproval or a frown. This is such a welcoming and refreshing attitude -- logistics planning for conferences can be difficult – esp with the short planning timeframe that we usually work with. I am confident that W.O. can accommodate any issue in organizing an event. Matt Lyon, our conference planner, arranged our last event – we had over 200 participants and only 3 weeks to plan the complicated logistics. It went off flawlessly due in large part to Matt’s enthusiasm, patience (he seems to have an infinite supply of this), knowledge of F&B and his excellent organizing abilities along with his in-depth knowledge of the White Oaks facility. Additionally, each W.O. employee …..servers, maintenance, conference supervisors (who are always available to accommodate ANY requirement and with a big smile (how do they do that?) management, front desk, concierge etc. help in any way possible and if they can’t help personally they will find someone that can. Employees at W.O. seem to be very proud of where they work. This may be because the owner of White Oaks is himself a gracious and accommodating host.
The Club at White Oaks is an amazing facility – tennis, racquetball, squash, tons of strength machines, elliptical trainers etc. etc. and on top of that yoga, pilates and many other fitness classes. It is an enormous facility…with very modern equipment/architecture and very friendly staff. They have a Starbucks right beside the gym for a quick breakfast or smoothie after working out. There is also a beautiful indoor pool.
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa (yes they have a lovely on-site spa too) takes the pain out of planning events. Combining sleeping accommodations and meals in one facility makes so much sense and at VERY reasonable cost – definitely less expensive than booking one facility for sleeping and another for the event (I’ve done the research)….taking an elevator to the conference vs. having to shuttle ppl to another facility for the conference leaves more $ in the conference budget and more time in the day for the actual conference.
As you can see I am a huge fan of White Oaks – there is no facility like it for meeting rooms/guestrooms/food & beverage/spa/gym facilities/outstanding customer service and most importantly budget….on top of all of that they’re a Five Star Resort – your conference participants will feel very pampered and special but you will be the only one that knows how little you $pent. If that isn’t enough WO is right in the middle of the Niagara Wine Region…..many wineries and restaurants to change up your conference (however you may not want to leave WO as their gourmet restaurant known as LIV is superb too – of course).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to White Oaks Conference Resort and Spa, a destination unto itself that puts you at the centre of Niagara area attractions in the finest accommodations in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Niagara Wine Country, Casino Niagara, Niagara Falls and more are all within easy reach. But you won't have to leave our 13-acre resort to enjoy a first-class experience. Modern and stylish, White Oaks delivers luxury hotel service and truly outstanding amenities. From a deluxe Spa and our acclaimed 4-Diamond LIV restaurant (featuring award-winning Niagara Wines) to state-of-the-art fitness centre, The Club at White Oaks, we're dedicated to every aspect of your comfort and success. Turn your next event into an unforgettable experience. Greet, meet and motivate your colleagues, clients and guests in the luxurious, unique surroundings of Ontario's finest meeting venue. Be inspired by the extraordinary. Come to White Oaks and enjoy the best of Niagara on the Lake hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Oaks Conference Resort And Spa
- White Oaks Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- White Oaks Conference Hotel
- White Oaks Resort
- White Oaks Spa
- Niagara On The Lake White Oaks
- White Oak Resort Anbd Spa