Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

pierceh20...
Maywood, Illinois
“We had a wonderful time visiting Canda, but we had a few issues with the home”
Reviewed 8 October 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

Good Morning

To Whom it may concern,

My name is Pierce Harper and I stayed at the Escarpment Liberation home in St. Catherines from 07-02-2015 to 07-05-2015.

We had a wonderful time visiting Canda, but we had a few issues with the home.

I sent in pictures of damaged items and/or landscaping concerns that needed updates and we also had to clean up water from the leaky refrigerator twice a day. Of course the email that I sent in with suggestion was never received a response.

Pierce Harper

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The outside setting was the most fun.
Liked least: The property needed work done on the in side of the home, I sent in pictures but they were never responded to, the leaky frige had to be cleaned up twice a day and my depost was no received for over a month after I arrived back home.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
11 Oct 2015
We appreciate your feedback and had followed up in regards to your concerns however were unable to reach you on the phone number provided.

Seldom does a property have offer the capacity and modern finishes as this home does at a price that is hard to beat. Newly renovated and located in the heart of Niagara makes this home a natural fit for large groups and families. Reserve early to secure your dates.

Mike Adams
Niagara Smart Stays
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing