“Keg Caesar and pistachio salmon”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Fallsview Embassy Suites
Ranked #52 of 611 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: USD 12 - USD 101
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

ou have to come here even if the food sucks because the view is what you'll really be eating up. Luckily for us, the food was amazing. I love raw salmon in my sushi and poke bowl but I'm weary of it being dry when cooked. Their pistachio crusted salmon was so DELICIOUS, I'm now drooling over it as I type this at home, some thousand miles away. Note: I did ask for my salmon to be a little undercooked though. So it was juicy :) The bacon wrapped sirloin was also good but their medium-well resulted in overcooked meat.

Drinks... yes and more please. I had a delicious Caesar. It was so good, I had to get it double sized. Why not, it was a better deal... and I'm a grown-up.

Customer service was good. Our waitress forgot to mention that they have a special for the day. We only know because we heard another waitress mention it to the guests two tables from us. Maybe we had too many questions and distracted her. Ok, so maybe I'm just a curious grown-up kid.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,096)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

First of all the only reason that I didn’t give this restaurant 5 stars is because it was really cold in there and I don’t like paying to sit in a nice restaurant and have a gorgeous meal to be cold. Anyway moving on from that, the steak and prawns, scallops and Asiago rice were to die for. All cooked perfectly and with an AMAZING view to look at while you’re eating it. I would definitely recommend this restaurant if you are coming to Niagara Falls and want a great meal with a great view. Our waitress was really nice as well, I think her name was Ashley (sorry if I got that wrong).

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

When you book for a place in this restaurant you should remember that the food is amazing and the service is very nice and caring, very costumer minded. Nonetheless you should keep in mind that this is very busy hotel with lots of big families with small children so it means you will be surrounded by lots of people and sometimes too noisy to be around.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I ate at the Keg since I was staying in the embassy suites and it was theee floors down from my room. I ordered the steak and lobster. Steak was delicious, lobster was cold and not the freshest but hey, let’s be real, there are no lobster in Lake Ontario! Lol. Their margarita left something to be desired, namely the tequila. Over all it was a descent meal and the server, Manuelle was amazing, in fact it’s rare to find a server as tentative and friendly as he is. The view in the restaurant is awesome as well. Even on a foggy night you can clearly see the falls. A good meal and couple with a $30 coupon that came with the room made it a descent dinner.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

On a busy Friday night the service was fantastic! Great views of the falls if you get a dining room reservation, but the lounge by the window is beautiful as well.