All reviewsroom was cleanclifton hillmini fridgeindoor poolplace to sleepwifi connectionwalking distancedecent hotelwould stay here againenjoyed my staychecking incleaning staffstayed one nightparkingniagarafallspets
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on New Years Eve and booked 1 month in advance. I understand that rates get inflated everywhere but this was crazy at 5 times the actual rate. I paid $350 for a 1 double bed room and it was only because it was one of the very few pet friendly rooms available in the area. It was a ground floor room and was probably the most disgusting room I’ve ever stayed in. The carpet smelled like mold and gave us an instant headache after being in there for 3 minutes. The furniture looks like it hasn’t changed since 1989, the bed was uncomfortable and had awful pillows and the comforter was paper thin.
The bathroom was the cleanest place in the room up until I realized that the drain was clogged in the tub and filled up while you showered.
We asked for air freshener twice at the front desk just so we could empty the spray in the room while we were in there because the smell was so disgusting. The only nice thing was the ladies working the front desk..... very friendly.

If it had not been New Years Eve, I would have walked out on the spot and never come back. It’s not even worth the $50 on a regular night.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
ENankov, General Manager at Motel 6 Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Guest,

I am so sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us. It is true that rates increase around the holidays. Room reservations in Niagara Falls are in high demand, especially on New Year's Eve. I can imagine the frustration you felt with every concern expressed regarding your pet room. I just wish our team had heard about the reported issues with your room, at the time of your stay. We would have been more than happy to remedy all of the issues mentioned.

I also would like to mention that our Maintenance Manager and General Manager regularly co-ordinate together to make sure carpets are regularly cleaned and that each room is maintained in a "new" condition. The hotel undergoes regular upgrades and repairs. Pillows, linens and décor are consistenly monitored and updated with new.

I deeply apologize for the experience you had with us and hope you will consider re-visiting Motel 6, Niagara Falls, so we can make your stay better.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I bought a package that i was only supposed to pay the tax on the room.Turns out the tax was almost as much as i paid for the special package.I really felt ripped off and said something to the clerk and got no satisfaction whatsoever.

Stayed: May 2017
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Vince, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to our rates, check-in policy and the inconveniences you experienced. The service experiences you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality our colleagues strive to provide, and we apologize for the service issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Our tour group put us in this hotel.

Not bad. Small but clean and comfortable. Free Wifi.

A bit far from the falls so don't expect to walk to see the fall illumination. We are just too tired.

A few eateries nearby, including a breakfast all you can eat buffet if your tour does not start too early.

Hot water available near the reception if you want to mix your own hot drinks.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
ENankov, General Manager at Motel 6 Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Motel 6 Niagara Falls! We are thrilled you had a positive experience during your visit. The walk from the hotel is about 10 minutes to popular "Clifton Hill". Another few minutes will take you down the hill to the American and Horseshoe Falls. We are close to restaurants and cafés, and many places will often deliver to the hotel. We have complimentary coffee each morning, as well.

Thank you again for choosing Motel 6.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

The Motel 6 on Niagara Falls Blvd. in Niagara Falls, NY, USA is a good place to stay when visiting the falls. It is about 15 to 20 away from it on a busy commercial road.
I have had no problems sleeping there. I found it quiet and clean. The parking lot is well lit at night and interior entryway is secure. Also it is pet friendly, which I needed.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the parking lot are brighter all night.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
ENankov, General Manager at Motel 6 Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your suggestion. Motel 6, Niagara Falls Canada is located on Stanley Avenue. The hotel is just minutes away from the panoramic Horseshoe Falls and Rainbow Bridge. We also accept pets and offer competitive rates. We are close to major attractions, Casinos, coffee houses, popular restaurants and transit.

We hope you will visit us, soon!

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I checked into this hotel on Saturday Motel 6 on Stanley Avenue proceeded to go to our room went in our room there was somebody else in a room.. thank goodness we were honest people because we walked into the room there was somebody's car keys cell phone and their personal belongings in the room so we went back down to the front desk they proceeded to go up and look and yes indeed there was somebody else already in that room. Which to us that was a major security concern. When we finally got to another room the towel bar was broken the bathroom the toilet seat was just hanging on by a thread the curtains were tucked up at the ceiling we have to stand on the chair to pull the curtains down the best basically are super single.. the one bed closest to the window there was two pieces of metal sticking out of the bottom of the bed which turns the bed into a double bed and we both bang their legs off of that. You turn the top on in the bathroom and no water came out of the shower. There was no plug for the bathtub. The cleaning staff would sit out back in the back parking lot and smoke it was disgusting filth out back with garbage and cigarette butts.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for offering a detailed account of your stay with us. I deeply apologize for the experience you had. Our entire Management Team has been alerted, and action has been taken to advise all departments. Necessary adjustments have been made to the room and to the designated guest smoking area, located outside the hotel. This type of guest experience will never be repeated.