USD 333
USD 286
USD 263
Hotels.com
  • Fitness centre
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
USD 280
USD 373
USD 347
Otel.com
  • Restaurant
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
USD 177
TripAdvisor
2,327 results
All reviewsperkins restaurantwithin walking distanceskylon towerice machinehot tubfront desk staffcomfortable bedsthrough grouponvery nice hotelparking feeclifton hillother attractionsfamily suitebooked this hotelcity viewmini fridgeindoor pool
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Wyndham Garden in Niagara Falls and it was lovely. The room was clean and comfortable. The pool was busy. Loved the fact that there is a lobby bar that serves alcohol and food on site. The staff was friendly and courteous. Hotel is located walking distance to many restaurants and attractions. Overall, great hotel and location.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2018

We stayed at this hotel before and it was great. Just wanted to get a way for a Sunday night.. They had a great casino package deal that we just couldn't pass up. All the employees are so friendly. The hotel is so clean. The bed was so comfortable I even asked a manager what kind of mattresses they have ! Definitely will keep going back !

Reviewed 10 March 2018

My husband took me to Niagara and we stayed at the Wyndham for my birthday. He had requested the "Romance Package" which included a bottle of white wine and a 3 pack of Lindt - Lindor chocolate. I thought for the money he spent on that was not worth it at all. The bottle was $13.00 (or less) and the chocolate which you can buy for under $2.00. I sent an email to the hotel to let him know of my disappointment and have yet to hear back.

Other than that the front desk staff were very quick in checking us in.
The washroom was not thoroughly cleaned and the bed mattress was way too soft.
We received a 'courtesy call' as we were late in checking out (I misread the check out time) however the front desk staff were very courteous.

I was hoping to hear back from the manager before I sent out this review but haven't of as yet.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

The Wyndham Garden Niagra was a perfect couples getaway at the last minute. The amenities in this hotel were amazing, especially the pool and bar in the main lobby. The quick walk to the falls along with inexpensive parking as we commuted from Maryland was ideal. The hotel is also attached to the iHop next door which was convenient for breakfast as we love our pancakes. Rooms on the first floor are a tad smaller than the rooms upstairs but for the price we got, it was well worth it.

Room Tip: Try to ask for rooms not on the first floor as it is colder, louder and the rooms are smaller since the main lobby is above them.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Jennifer W, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review and feedback.

I am glad we were able to meet your needs.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

We stayed for 3 nights for a pretty good rate. However, when we arrived, we were told there was a parking fee of about $17 per night (including tax) and construction near the room we were given. Needless to say, we were a little thrown off upon arrival. However, we didn't end up hearing any construction, so that was nice. I think it was more minor repairs, rather than true construction. There is a pool and small gym (treadmill, bike, elliptical, weight set). The pool and hot tub are nice, but the gym is not very clean nor taken care of - the machines are pretty worn out. The location of this hotel is incredible - walking distance from Niagara falls, a casino, and many restaurants (which was especially nice, because most places charge for parking in this area). However, if you are given restaurant vouchers upon your arrival to this hotel (provided if you book through Groupon), beware that the restaurants offered are extremely overpriced, so I recommend traveling a few minutes out of the area to eat, and not using the vouchers. The restaurants include: Ruth Chris, Ihop, Outback Steakhouse, TGI Fridays, The Keg, and maybe a few more. The room was nice and clean. We had a king-bed room, which was very spacious. There is a coffee shop in the lobby of the hotel, but it is not included with your room.

1  Thank aspenbliss1

Thank you for your review and feedback.

I am glad that you were able to enjoy your stay with us.

We do have our parking fee listed on all booking channels so our guests do not have any surprises at check in.

I will have our maintenance team look at the gym equipment.

Thank you for choosing Wyndham Garden!