7,506 results
All reviewswater parkmeal planmagic questdance partymagiquest gamepaw passeswave poolgreat family funlife guardsbunk bedskids loveolder kidsbuffet restaurantfamily vacationchange roomsfamily suitebreakfast and dinner
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have been coming to Great Wolf Lodge Niagara for many years since it has been opened. My last stay was in December 2017 with my friend and it was terrible. When checking in, I met the general manager and he was very disrespectful and rude despite the fact that I was very nice to him. I know staff at Great Wolf Lodge so I decided to socialize and say hello. Some people who I have never met before were rude and nasty and I was in complete shock because of that. Going to the water park, I felt very uncomfortable with how some workers behaved. I spent the night at the arcade and it was fine. However when I woke up in the morning, my friend and I were asked to leave by the management and I was told I could never come back. Despite refunding my stay, I felt it was not fair that they did not tell me why they were kicking me out. They also told me I could never come back. I felt I have done nothing more than been very kind and respectful to them. It disturbs me because this is the second incident that happened. The first time was back in March 2016 when I came without staying overnight to play at the arcade, which stated that it was open to the public, with my friend that has passed sadly, and a rude woman told us to leave because we were not staying overnight. She refused to return our game credits and allow us to redeem our prizes. Until we had a huge argument then she did. The general manager told us that we were very rude and could not come back. However, I apologized for what I did and asked for a second chance in the Fall of 2016. They let me come back if I promised to be respectful which I was, but it just was not good enough and sadly it never is with the management at Great Wolf Lodge. The management is very poor, unreasonable, and unfair. You can't kick someone out or ban them and not tell them why.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Been here 9 times already and we will be back for 10 and more! My son loves this place. He has had several birthday celebrations here. The food is exceptional. Buffet offers a ton of options. They also acknowledge most food allergies so there are options for everyone. The water park is amazing....Even for ADULTS. And I have some of the best massages at Great Wolf Lodge. Never had a bad experience in all 9 visits. Can[t wait to come back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank michmeg2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The staff and lodge were exceptional. All aspects were amazing! We were welcomed upon our arrival and did not need to wait. Julie who greeted us congratulated our daughter on good marks since we told her that was why we were there. Jorge got us organized with luggage check in so we could enjoy the waterpark before our room was ready. As well the service in Antlers was beyond what we expected.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jenfleurantjsf
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is an excellent family spot even though the pride to stay is a bit high. You get what you pay for at Great Wolf Lodge. The staff were very friendly and even though the resort was absolutely full the water park did not seemed jammed ever.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Second time we have visited this resort. We love the relaxed family time that we get to spend with the kids. We stayed two nigths this time and it was the perfect length of time to enjoy the water park and most of the other activities. Kids were exhausted after three days and two nights at resort.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family