See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Our room had a dirty bathroom sink, a toothbrush and hairbrush left from previous visitor, a television that could not be controlled, no room phone to contact desk or for emergency, mismatched drapes, damaged walls, dirty carpets, towels like sandpaper, bathtub faucets with different control directions. No ice bucket, no coffee maker. Hotwire listed this as comparable to 2.5 star ratings. Won't stay again. Won't use Hotwire, the Hotliars!!!

Room Tip: Check the room before checking in. Then leave if you can!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian J
Reviewed 26 August 2017

This has to be one of the most disgusting places I have ever set foot in. From the moment we walked into our room there were problems and filth. There was a hole in the wall by one of the beds, knobs broken off the dresser, knobs that came off the air conditioner because they weren't actually attached and there was no way to adjust the room temperature. There was broken glass and a half empty water bottle under the bed. The bathroom hadn't been cleaned and we found someone else's stubble on the sink along with other people's spit on the taps, wall and mirror. There was a big hole to the outside of the building where the bathroom fan use to be and the tub was black. It didn't look like the bedsheets had been changed after their last guests either. The pool had been shut down that day by the health inspector for unsanitary conditions. When we complained, they showed us three more rooms that were equally gross. There is no way this place is safe for anyone to stay here let alone with children. We checked out within an hour of arriving and found a better place to stay, where we showered immediately to make sure we hadn't picked up anything from being in their rooms. The only reason I'll give it a one is because you can't rate in negative numbers.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank katherine b
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We had several problems with this hotel. When we checked in and went to our room their was someone's luggage still in the room. We went and told the person on duty. They stated that these people already checked out. I thought they had to clean the room before they give it to another guest. If they did clean the room they would of known the luggage was still there. They give us another room. That night I find out the bath tub doesn't plugged to tAke a bath if you want one. The next morning we wake up to either fruit flies or gnats covering our sink. Also no exhaust fan in the bathroom. You can see the light of day coming in. We complain to the person on duty. We are given yet another room. I go to take a bath that night. The bath tub looks like it hasn't been cleaned in weeks. When you take a shower the bath tub fills up with water. Again in this room their is no exhaust fan. Lastly the garbage can or beds were never made the whole time we were there. I will never stay at this hotel again. It was horrible and I hope this review helps people when looking for a room in Niagara Falls.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank birdie521
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I always travel on a budget and the price of the room was why we chose to book here. We booked for 2 nights to celebrate our anniversary. Our room was gross. We arrived on Friday and checked in around 3pm. We stayed in room 4. Initially, we only noticed we were missing towels. We then left to go sightseeing and take in this beautiful city. (The only positive is that this hotel is walking distance to all the main attractions).
We returned after 10pm and stopped by the office to ask for towels. The lady did find us two. We arrived back to our room. I took my shoes off to discover how filthy the carpet was. I could physically feel a sticky substance on the carpet. I put my shoe back on. Then I discovered that the pillows on our bed did not have pillow cases on them. The pillows were not visibly soiled, so I laid down anyway, due to being too tired to return to the office.
It was not a noisy room and fell asleep quickly. I rolled over sometime during the night and realized then, the bedding oozed with the smell of urine! I jumped out of bed (to get the germs off of me) and attempted to shower but the shower did not work! We left and were not given a refund for the additional day that we booked. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. I am not a picky person and have stayed in 2-star hotels before, when we travel. I haven't ever encountered a room so dirty before.
Beware, if you book and leave early, they will not refund your money! They have a large sign in the office that stated "No Refunds". I now know why this sign exist.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa S
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Do yourself a favour and DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!! By far, the worst motel I've ever stayed in and the staff is about as welcoming as the plague. Absolutely disgusting room and a filthy pool. Spent $430 for a two night stay and not even a "thank you" or "how was your stay" when I was checking out

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family