All reviewswhirlpool aero carbeds were comfortableminute driveparking lotjacuzzi tubniagarafallsattractionswegofireplace
Reviewed 12 June 2015

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 11 June 2015

Stayed 2 nights with my husband in a double room on a weekend. Usually I don’t care about any other thing than having a comfortable bed. Unfortunately this wasn’t the case. The mattress was sunk, not firm at all (it felt like a water mattress) and was dirty. Not even to mention that there were hear in the linings and duvet. The room was non-smoking, however, it smelt cigarette. The wall and carpet were dirty. Bathroom was big and ok – no complains.
Ok, we paid $50CAD/night, but that is money and it doesn’t mean that shouldn’t rest in a decent place. Breakfast tasted cheap (really low quality) consisted in coffee and toasts. Of course, I won’t return to this place in future.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gabyotta
Reviewed 10 June 2015

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 2 June 2015 via mobile

Wonderful rooms and great service. With perfect prices only few sustain to their standards. It was really first experience at this motel but its awesome. Only 5-7 mins drive to Niagara. The staff was very polite, friendly & helpful. Best part my kids jacket left and they informed us and somehow manage to sent it to me. The rooms are very neat & clean. But not small. They are pretty spacious.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Ikekk
Reviewed 23 May 2015

Let start in April when I first called to book a room. Everything was fine we had a room with 2 queens size beds an was told that it would cost us $269.12 for the weekend all good. Then one week after my brother booked another room an we ask to beside my other brother so they gave us 115-116. When we got there they told us the we never called to book another room so we were charged $431.00 instead of $269.12, now were already there so what to do then to take the room. We got in the rooms we were so disgusted the duvet was full of pee the bathroom was dirty. The walls were dirty, all the shades on the lamps were yellow an all broken. Even once the maid did are beds the room look pretty gross. While trying to accept the situation we were in, suddenly we have a knock on the door it was the night employee asking us if there was anyone in the next room we said you us..So again are room was'nt booked or even in the computer. So again the person did'nt do there job properly So we paid for both rooms $931.00 when we were suppose to paid $538.24. Let me tell you this motel was'nt even worth paying 2 dollars a day. An I know fir a fact the the guy we argued with was the same one that took are reservation. So please when people write bad review about the stay beleive them I've been thru it.

Room Tip: dont booked there
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family