“A must go for Niagara”

Price range: USD 27 - USD 53
Cuisines: Canadian, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: ********FOR RESERVATIONS CLICK THRU TO OUR WEBSITE PLEASE.********** Weinkeller is the first winery in a restaurant in Canada! We are a craft winery and fresh food experience. "Casually upscale in every detail," is a slogan we use to describe the venue. We are one of the only adult focused restaurants in Niagara Falls and although we welcome children to join their parents we don't have high chairs or booster seats available on site. We open daily at 5pm (earlier in the Spring/Summer months). 2 Outdoor patio's... One in the front and a garden patio to the side will be ready for the 2014 summer season. We feature seasonal creations and offer a price fixed menu crafted almost entirely using Ontario's fresh seasonal products. Visit, Weinkeller ca for more information and to make easy online reservations. Full menu, photo gallery, and our philosophy are all available for your viewing pleasure
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went to celebrate an engagement and our server went above and beyond for us. We never even asked for anything special! For the quality you get for the price is honestly baffling. Our server gave us fantastic suggestions and you can just tell the quality of the food and drinks are some of the best. I hope if you read this Kaylee you made our trip so special and memorable! I can't thank you enough.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,223)

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We made a reservation for Saturday in advance of our visit and it was good that we did as the restaurant was busy when we arrived at 8 pm.

After being shown to our table Chris Dobson, the owner/operator, dropped by to say hi which was a good beginning to what would be a great customer experience. Shortly thereafter Dan, our waiter, stoped by to tell us about the menu and the 3 or 5 item price fixed options. While we decided Dan brought us a bottle of sparkling water high is made on the premises and is free. The 3 item option costs $60 and the 5 costs $70 which is the one we went with. With both these options you can choose any item off the menu so we chose a glass of wine, a starter, an entree, and a dessert.

We shared a fresh and flavourful beet salad as well as Weinkeller's fantastic famous fried goat cheese. My better half then had the Pacific salmon on a blackened cedar plank while I had the pan sear blackened New York Steak. The salmon was delicious and moist while the steak was tasty, tender, and accompanied by awesome parmesan truffle fries. Dan, our excellent waiter, passed by while we were enjoying our meal to check that everything was to our liking which it was.

For dessert we chose the crème brule and the semifreddo - an almost frozen chocolate mousse ice cream with espresso and a hint of cayenne pepper. To go with this Dan brought us coffee with a dollop of Baileys infused whipped cream he had made himself.

Just after we finished our meal the in house chef, Robert Forster, came by to ask us how our meal was which was a nice finishing touch to a great meal experience, excellent customer service, and even better value for money. If you decide to go expect to take your time as you are not rushed to eat and get out.

We enjoyed the experience so much that we forgot to take photos of the food. That said, going back to Weinkeller's is not a matter of if but when.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

My wife and I don't get out very often to enjoy a nice meal (normally pizza, wings or Italian food with our son) but we decided for "date night" to try a highly recommended restaurant in town. I have to say that they were all correct. Amazing.

Staff - amazing, Ambiance - fantastic, Food - to die for. Probably the best steak I've ever had. Two words: Goat Cheese. The wines are fantastic and the Wontons with dark chocolate was a perfect way to end a perfect meal.

When in Niagara Falls....you HAVE to visit Weinkeller. You will be glad you did. Next time, I get the Filet....

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Honestly this was the best meal I've ever had. This is the perfect restaurant, you can't visit Niagara falls and not have dinner here. The truffle parmesan fries blew my mind and the steak was perfect.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Our server was honestly wonderful, I just can't remember her name, however she made it an experience and her recommendations were spot on. In addition to the welcoming hospitality, the food was just as charming. One of the best meals I've ever had. My boyfriend and I did 7 courses each (had 2 drinks each as 2 courses). Every course was amazing and they even managed to make fries delicious and classy. Overall best experience at a restaurant.