“Casual & Tasty Dining”

Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

This place checks all the boxes for a relaxing & fun night out. At first glance, the entrance, with its 2 pool tables front and centre are a bit off putting but don't walk out. The main bar and seating area are inviting and comfy. The menu is not huge but large enough to offer everyone options. We had wings (excellent) pizza (good) steak salad (very good) followed by a couple of shared treats - chocolate cake & apple pie (excellent!) The food was well prepared, tasty & of good value.
Our server was a young girl who looked after our requests, made good suggestions and joined in our fun.
The place is on the small side but I think that is part of the charm. There is a covered outdoor seating area for people looking to enjoy the summer weather.
Glad we gave it a try & will be back!

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

We had the turkey burger with lobster. It was bad but it was only $15. The hotel restaurant had lobster added to the meal for the same price. We loved to location outside on the patio. Away from the crowds, we could eat and relax in peace. The home cut fries were mouth watering. I would go back just for those.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

When I was planning my visit to Canada I contacted this place in order to have accommodations for one in family with food allergy. The owner replied and told me that she will take care. Today, I went here to eat and the waitress was very rude and told us that she can't sit my party together even though the place was empty inside. Maybe because we are from out of twon or maybe the waitress is rude by default. An unfortunate experience to say the least. If you are in Canada and need a place to eat don't go here especially if you are Latino.

1  Thank R0L0
Reviewed 10 June 2016

We stayed in town for a few nights and we wished we had tried Riverside the first night. We would have come back every night. The staff was friendly, the chef amazing. The food was simple but for the value and high quality, it was unbelievable. Talk about going to Niagara Falls on a budget and feeling like there was no budget. The bathrooms were spotless as were the premises inside and out. I would give them the highest rating and suggest this restaurant to anyone asking me about our road trip and places to dine along the way.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

This is a great spot away from the crowds. We liked it so much, we went twice! Staff is friendly and the food was good. The best part however is the quiet atmosphere, eating outside overlooking the river. Not as expensive as eating closer to the tourist attractions. We did visit mid-week and the staff indicated they get a larger crowd over the weekends.

1  Thank Melissa M