“Shawarma Plate To Go ”

Pita On The Run (Zabiha Halal)
Ranked #186 of 610 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: We serve MIDDLE-EAST & INDO-PAK Dishes (Shawarma, Falafal, Sheesh-Tawuk, Biryani, Butter-Chicken, Wings and many more...)
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I love this place!

At Least once a month I come here to get a Beef Shawarma Plate. You get rice and beef in a spicy sauce, pitas, the best humus I've ever had, and a salad.

It's a great dinner and very filling. I usually take it home and enjoy

1  Thank Jordan A

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

We came across this restaurant while looking for halal food options. The first 3 places we went to were closed. The food was great. Every bite was extremely flavorful. Muhammad was so friendly. The garlic sauce was so tasty. My kids are very picky eaters and loved the food. The quality of the dishes were great and the portion sizes perfect. Will definitely eat here again next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

Way overpriced, wouldn't take my coupon and were rude when I asked why. The pita was nothing special, just ok. Won't bother going back.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

This is one of our favorite restaurants in town. The food is always sooooo bursting with delicious flavour, it's healthy and it's priced right. What more can u say except as another reviewer said the man who is often working their is friendly and often throws in some little extras ( tho that may be cuz he remembers us from a big order we made for a birthday party, that's how much we enjoyed it and it was a big hit all around. )Also we tried a fancy/more expensive Mediterranean restaurant and it paled in comparison on taste and value...

Reviewed 2 April 2015

Stopped in to try the pitas while in Niagara Falls. Was very impressed! I had the chicken pita with salad. The flavour on the pita was amazing- they use hummus on the pita then add the toppings you want. The salad was mixed in front of me and the flavour was unreal.

Best of all was the gentleman serving me. So friendly and a truly nice guy who was concerned that I enjoy the food- I plan to return next time we are in town which actually may be Friday. :)

Thanks for my new fav pita place!