“Hey we actually liked this place”
Review of Qila Restaurant

Qila Restaurant
Ranked #445 of 610 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2015

I have colitis and have to be very careful what I eat....I had NO problems with this buffet midday on a Friday. It was very home made...lots of bones only added to great flavors. The naan was amazing. We had a great young man helping us. Very friendly and attentive. Not a very pretty place but the food was really good.
They exchanged our US $.

Reviewed 12 September 2015

The food was so Yummy . Very fresh. Home made style. Naan and sheekh kebab were awesome . Reasonable price. If we get a chance to go to Niagara Falls again will visit this place with my family. My kids loved this food so much.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

What. A. Waste. Of. Time. After spending all day sightseeing, we were starving and just needed a buffet. They say when you’re hungry, anything tastes good. Well they’re incorrect. The food tasted awful. I’ve never ever ever had butter chicken with no boneless chicken and with so much sugar. In fact, all of the chicken items were boned (even the Manchurian). The desserts were not existent; they had those ready-made gulab juman in tin containers. Because we pay in advance of eating, I had to eat something and so I had oranges.

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Kabab was not well cooked, service was so poor had to wait 90min to get the food. Abusive language used by the owner customer who complained after about the food. Owner attempted to hit customer with iron rod (kabab rod). I would not suggest anyone to waist there time to wait in line. Customer service is 0/10, food 1/10.

1  Thank Khurram N
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Its an insult to desi restaurants in canada. Staff are arrogant and least bothered. They serve food for more than one day . Just stay away.

1  Thank Tourist369447