“Fast & Furious!”
Review of Niagara Go-Karts

Niagara Go-Karts
Reviewed 30 July 2018

A fun-filled activity; clean location - attentive staff..
Best to be a good driver for the full fun of it!

1  Thank Lisa W
"niagara"
"cars"
"activity"

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We were 4, 2 regulars (dad and teenage son) and 2 new comers (mom 9yo girl). We had some kind of online discount and it still cost a bit over $120 for 10 laps. I've been go karting before in different cities and never has it cost so much. The track is nice, pretty inconvenient that you have to stop after each lap to give your ticket for the next lap. I guess it is a safety measure but very much takes away from the experience. When there are young or slow drivers on the track (out of your control) it can be frustrating. 10 laps took approx 30 min. They did offer clean helmets with nets for hair and safety glasses. There was also a small dinosaur mini putt. I would not return simply for lack of value for money.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

I brought my son here who races go-karts for 3 years now & driven them for 5 years. He had a blast. He loved it. Despite previous reviews about it being bumpy. They obviously haven't driven outdoor karts much, as they all are bumpy outdoors. Price was reasonable ($12 for drivers). Karts are easy to control and the course isn't so challenging that children cannot do it, but fun enough for adults. Karts are designed like a rero F1 car, which he loved. They provide hair nets for under the helmets and that the workers come and really strap you in to check safety. We had a great time

1  Thank Jennifer A
Reviewed 30 June 2018

My partner and I came here because we heard that this place was new and got good reviews. We both enjoy go-karts and have done it before, but this place did NOT meet our expectations. The road we were driving on was SO incredibly bumpy that it was hard to drive the go-kart. My neck and back felt uncomfortable as I drove. My boyfriend came home from our trip with a pinched nerve that started right after we went on the go-karts. Neither of us anticipated the texture of the road to be so bumpy, it's supposed to be smooth! I hope they fix this issue to prevent this from happening to someone else :(

1  Thank readysetGO2