“Group of 11”
Review of Niagara Go-Karts

Niagara Go-Karts
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Took a group of 11 people there and had the deal of "buy 6 laps, get 4 free" - watching kids who have never "go-karted" before, get to drive 10kms of tracks was awesome. I had as much fun watching them as they did driving. Went on to play mini golf and that was fun too. The track and golf course are well kept - however the bathrooms are a disgrace. Wires hanging down from the ceiling, dirty, and untidy.

1  Thank CandleMama
"bumpy"
"niagara"
"activity"

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Been coming here for last couple years and sucks it's as pricey as it is now, but it comes with the city it's located. My boyfriend and I had a blast and the employees were chill. At one point I guess I accidentally gave the guy at the checkpoint 2 tickets instead of one and at the end of my laps, I started to pull in to the right and the guy flagged me to do another lap to race my boyfriend one more lap.

The guys are very responsive to any spin outs that happen to which i was able to catch up to my boyfriend within seconds of being spun around.

Just wish for the price we paid that we could have had more laps.
Will return though in future.

1  Thank serverlife95
Reviewed 18 April 2017

They have two types of cars: formulas and go carts, kids loved it, it goes faster and lap is 1 km long. I really recommend this for boys and girls, whole family fun, there is also a mini golf :)

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

It's go carts. How can you not have fun. This place has a very nice long track. Nice corners for sliding and really fast go carts. Will repeat for sure.