“Laughing all night long.. ”
Review of Yuk Yuk's

Yuk Yuk's
Ranked #3 of 18 Nightlife in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

What an amazing show. Adam Christie and Dylan got really know what they are doing, as we didn’t stop laughing from start to finish. Crowd was great and had some good old fashioned fun! Would go back

1  Thank tinaazar69

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Location is small but every seat is a good seat. Serves bottomless drinks and food is avg priced. Typical bar food. We had the wings and they were all right.

Yuk Yuks is yuk Yuks. Google ahead for entertainment line up.

Best Western offers free tickets if you stay on a Thursday.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

So this is a place that is hard to review because it is completely subjective based on how well the comics perform and what you personally find funny. I really enjoyed the show 3 out of the 4 comedians were excellent. The service was fair along with the price. I would not order food as there are too many great places to eat in Niagara so eat before you go. Great location as it is in walking distance to many of the other attractions. I has not been to a comedy club in maybe 10 years and I had a ton of fun and am glad I went.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

I would highly reccomend Yuk Yuk's for a great comedy show in a nice intimate venue. I would caution everyone to eat elsewhere before eating here. They did not have the same menu as their website showed so that was dissapointing, and the food we did order was not very good. Other than that, drinks were good and the comedians were very funny. Thanks to the comedians for taking my mind off the food!