Niagara Parkway Court
USD 298
  • Fitness centre
USD 343
  • Restaurant
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
USD 277
USD 297
USD 285
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewssmall kitchenetteroom was cleancoffee makerboiled eggsquiet locationminute drivetim hortonsa great place to staymotelmicrowavechippewamarinelandniagarafallsparking
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Our room was clean and had everything we needed for a short trip to Niagara Falls. The owners were very friendly and helpful and we enjoyed a complimentary breakfast in the morning. The hotel is a little farther away from the falls, but still convenient.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicole S
Bi B, Manager at Niagara Parkway Court, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

thank you for your great rating of our business! We hope to have you again with us in the future. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. If you’re traveling to our area again soon, don’t hesitate to call us. Thank you for your great rating of our business and taking the time to write it!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Great , clean, very clean and comfortable.
New owners are very friendly and helpful.
Don,t expect a 4 course breakfast, but enough to start your day.
5 minutes from the falls and very reasonable price.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Bi B, Owner at Niagara Parkway Court, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

thank you for your great rating for our motel .

Hopefully we will have you soon! Have a safe and wonderful trip !

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I needed a place to crash on a golf weekend and this fit the bill nicely. It's cheap, run by a cheerful, helpful family and quite clean enough. I booked the jacuzzi room which has more space but feel the regular rooms are just fine. Breakfast is a simple buffet but includes boiled eggs and the like. I booked again this year for a golf weekend - it's near Legends, Whirlpool and other terrific golf courses. As there is parking in front of the rooms, it makes things easy for getting around quickly pre and post games. It's definitely NOT fancy but if you are spending most of your time outside enjoying Niagara - who needs the Ritz.

Room Tip: The Jacuzzi suite on the ground floor is the largest room with a kitchenette and dining area if you need the space.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for your great rating for our business.
We will try our best to serve for every customer stay with us , hoping every traveller has a cozy accomodation out of home and have a pleasant trip to Niagara Falls.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

My partner and I thouroghly enjoyed our stay. We had a huge Jacuzzi tub in our room, a kitchenette, leather sofa, eating area, shower, I could go on and on .. the room was clean and comfortable. I liked how friendly the staff were. The continental breakfast was pretty good. I like that it is only about a 5 minute drive from the falls yet far enough away from all the hectic chaos of Niagara. Chippawa was a cute quaint little town. It offers a ton of different resturaunts. I would definitely recommend staying with this little family owned motel. I will return :)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I returned to the Niagra Parkway Court after having a very nice experience several years ago. This is a family owned and operated motel, and they are pleasant and kind. The rooms are clean, but the furnishings are a bit dated and tired. When we arrived in the evening, after a twelve hour drive, there was no light on in the room and the wall switch was not in any obvious place. After groping for a switch that didn't work, we resorted to our cell phones to find a lamp. Wifi login information wasn't available in the room, and the staff didn't offer this information at check-in. Breakfast hours were very limited (one hour only). You can't beat the value for the price, however, and kindness carries some weight in my book. If you want a clean, inexpensive place to stay, this is a good option.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple