10,625 results
All reviews valet parking pretzels the manager's reception keg restaurant great view presidential suite tgi fridays free breakfast valet service per day shuttle bus omelet station an upgrade incline railway busy hotel park your car whirlpool tub
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night and was surprised with the hotel being overwhelmed by a lot of guests and children literally overtaking almost every area of the hotel. The hotel staff were doing their very best to keep up with the luggage and parking which for larger cars is in a separate lot down the street . Breakfast wasn't great at the buffet but my husband enjoyed his made to order omelette. Free drink tickets come with each nights stay and were appreciated . Staff was helpful about fun things to do in town . Room seemed dated and sometimes elevators took a long time because of the immense amount of people staying this particular night .

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Perfect view. Great breakfast in a beautiful dining room. The valet parking is pricy and hectic at times, but they were polite and helpful to our family. We had a van full of luggage. Parking is off site, but the shuttle runs constantly and was easy as long as you are aware of it and plan for it. I believe all the hotels on this strip have the same valet parking situation going on. I would stay again and recommend this hotel. Great for a family. It offers plenty of extra room for everyone.

Room tip: Be sure to get falls view.
Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Be careful of valet. They stole money from my car within 30 mins of us giving them the key. We accidentally left my purse in car and when we went back money and debit card were gone. Breakfast lines were ridiculous.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
GRMEmbassy, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Good afternoon moocows99,

I do apologize for you having felt as if we did offer the services that you did expect. We do try and make sure that the experience of each guest is a pleasant one, as well as tanning our staff in every department to excel at what they do. We are very proud of the staff that we do have at our property and find them respectful, sincere, hard working, trust worthy and reliable. Again I am sorry that you did not experience our hospitality.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The location and views of both falls from my room on the 37th floor were magnificent. Truly breathtaking. However, apart from that, Embassy Suites left a lot to be desired.

My (now) fiancée and I came the first week of April, still considered off season for the falls area with several attractions remaining closed until the weather breaks. The purpose of the trip was to propose to my fiancée.

For the entirety of our trip (Sunday to Wednesday in the off season) we routinely had to wait between 10 and 15 minutes for one of the four elevators that service the 42 floors of the hotel to pick us up at our floor or the lobby. Additionally, the elevators seemed to be less than reliable, often jerking to a stop or taking up to 20 seconds to stabilize on a floor that we had stopped on. One of the elevators was out of commission during the second night we stayed because it was malfunctioning. I overhead the repairman saying that the elevator was indicating it was at different locations dependent on what floor you were on. The seemingly lacking safety and maintenance of the elevators was truly terrifying to consider in a major hotel. I would hate to imagine what this hotel looks like once the weather breaks or during the summer months.

Additionally, while I had a wonderful romantic getaway planned, I had a short period of time on our third day where I needed Internet access to complete a time sensitive project for work. The hotel WiFi was down for at least 16 hours, from at least 4 PM on Tuesday (this is when I first tried logging in so it may have been longer) until 830 AM on Wednesday.

When reaching out to the hotel, I received an extremely rude response from the operator insinuating that it was ridiculous that I would be calling to inquire about a commodity that the hotel was supposed to provide for free as I signed up for their honors program. She offered no time line of when the WiFi would be fixed, offered no apology, and then curtly suggested I try Tim Hortons and hung up.

So a short work project that should have taken at most an hour turned into a huge ordeal, forcing me to walk the 2 blocks to a coffee shop in the rain while I should have been celebrating my newly established engagement. All while dealing with extremely rude hotel staff.

While Niagara is absolutely beautiful and I recommend visiting, I cannot suggest staying at a hotel that caused my trip to be soured in such a way. The views from our room were gorgeous, but unfortunately the rest of the experience was not.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve H

Good afternoon Steve H.,

Please accept my apologies in not having fulfilled your expectations in some areas. I do understand that a get away no matter where or when is always a special time and we expect and would like to be able to enjoy it fully. At The Embassy Suites we are always looking at comments and exploring ways on how to improve our property. We are very proud of what we do deliver service and amenities wise and I am sorry you felt as if we did come up short in some areas. The Wifi, is always something that we do try and improve although when there are storms in the area; whether rain, snow or wind it does affect the function ability of the Wifi connection. Our elevators are kept up to code standard and I do apologize if it took longer than expected to arrive. The elevators do get very busy during peak times. Our Hotel is a great year round destination and we do try and keep everything functioning at its top performance throughout the whole year as it is a great destination for short or long vacation times. I do hope you will visit our great city again.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This hotel had a perfect view of the Falls. The location for sightseeing was excellent. The vouchers for TGI Fridays and The Keg were not great. They helped you save some money but nothing major since most items on the menu cost more than the vouchers given. The vouchers given for the activities were fun for the kids, but not for adults. The buffet breakfast was good, lots to eat. DO NOT EAT THE SCRAMBLED EGGS!!! They taste fake, like the powder they were made from!! The made to order omelet station is AMAZING, made with real eggs!! The rooms were cleaned OK. The staff was very pleasant and helpful when looking for things to do. Oh, and don't be fooled by the pictures of a water slide at the pool, there was none and the pool is NOT heated!!!!

Room tip: Definitely pick Fallsview above 15th floor!! Totally worth the price.
Date of stay: March 2018