“Niagara Falls Gem”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of G.C.H Get Away

Master Bedroom
Master Walkout / En-Suite
2 Person Jacuzzi Tub
Glass/Tile Shower in En-Suite
Main Bathroom with double sink and tub/shower
Walk-out from Master Bedroom
Back of house / En-Suite Walkout
Flower Room
Laundry Room / 3rd Bathroom with stand-up shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

TurnbackS...
Greenfield
“Niagara Falls Gem”
Reviewed 19 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Really enjoyed the G.C.H. Getaway house. It was very comfortable and plenty of room to spread out.
So nice to come home to this location to get away from all of the crowds at the Niagara Falls Park.
Also the drives along the Niagara River was just beautiful and visiting the local restaurants in the area of the house were uncrowded with great food and drink.

At night after spending the days at the Niagara Park we relaxed and enjoyed watching the Olympics.

We Visited with Lana & Nat on our last night at the house and they are just the nicest people. Our husbands sat outside and I am sure were loving new people to tell all their stories to.

If we had any questions we had Lana's phone number & her Daughter's (Bailey) phone number to call at anytime. But everything was just perfect and never was a need to call.

I want to thank Bailey for meeting us at the house on our arrival and getting us all settled in. She also came by to put our trash out the night before trash pick up. They really are the sweetest people.

I highly recommend this property to anyone interested in visiting Niagara Falls.

Sandy & Curt Rogers
Ross & Kathy Rountree
Ashleigh Rogers

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location 10 min drive from Niagara falls park..Nice to get away from crowds
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Paul11111...
“Amazing place with amazing owners!!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

First of all this place is just amazing, the location and privacy is outstanding .at first we were worries about the noise However, we had three birthday get togethers and had a blast without any complaints.Lana and her husband. The landlords also the owner of the house were very comforting to us. They helped us settle in. We had approximately 25-30 people over for dinner and they were very understanding of the noise level.
I would highly recommend staying here and I'm definetly coming back for the summer .

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
jdphamm
Toronto, Canada
“Wonderful home, looks better in person”
Reviewed 9 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

Beginning with the service, Lana and her husband were very friendly to speak with. Lana was helpful when making the booking and it was very simple and quick. When we arrived, they welcomed us and made us feel comfortable. Gave us a quick tour of the house, explained the rules and gave us information about the attractions nearby and taxi numbers should we need it.

The house was surprisingly more beautiful in person than you see in the pictures. I appreciated that nearly everything was in stock in the house including basic necessities in the washroom and bedrooms. The kitchen was fully equipped with pots and pans, spices, coffee, tea, towels, etc.The entire house was clean and organized, and that is what I like to walk into whenever I book a hotel or vacation rental. I think it's important to feel comfortable and have a good sleep, which I did.

The location of the property is perfect in my opinion. It is away from the loud hustle and bustle of the falls where you can enjoy a quiet vacation with your family and friends, yet only a 10 minute drive away from the Falls and other main attractions.

I enjoyed my stay and appreciated their hospitality. Highly recommend this holiday rental and hopefully we come back another day!

Bathroom cleanliness Service
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
mlutz001
Kenton, Ohio
“So glad that we rented this beautiful home.”
Reviewed 4 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

Wanted to take my Mom for her dream vacation to see Niagara Falls. Was able to take my family of eight & still had enough room. Renting this home, cooking our own meals made this trip affordable but allowed us the time to bond for special memories that we will always cherish.

The location of this home put us at the center of all attractions. We followed the Niagara Parkway from Lake Erie to Lake Ontario, visiting all the beaches & attractions along the way. After being in the middle with all the other tourist, I was very thankful we could go back to the house for peace & quiet in a country setting. Loved the jet tub especially after all the walking we did.

Can not say enough about Lana & Nat. Their family helped us with knowledge for their country, maps, where to shop, park & they are just great people. They planned a big bon fire for the night my daughter & son in law were leaving. Made them feel really special. On our last night, we had a wiener roast & Nat made us homemade fries.

I have been planning this trip for two years, visited many sites for rentals & wished I had found this home first. I am thankful that we did, because Lana, Nat & their children are like extended family. Thank you for making our trip so special. Without your family, we could not have accomplished everything that we did. So thankful for you & will continue to keep in contact with your family. We will be back.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The open floor layout & location.
Liked least: Could not stay longer. Canada is so beautiful.
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing