“Great Take-Out”

Ranked #129 of 610 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: USD 0 - USD 11
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We serve authentic Indian food and we also do catering. We have buffet and menu items available. You can Dine in take out and we also do delivery. We also accept tour groups.
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We have taken out food from Cheetah on a number of occasions. Examples are Tandoori Chicken, Butter Chicken, Lamb Curry, Naan and Rice. They even gave me an order of fries that I requested, and soy sauce on another visit (neither of which were on the menu). I have always found the food to be well prepared, not overpriced, and the staff to be helpful.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

My family was there two weeks ago. Found it while walking around. We called to reserve table for 15. Table was ready when arrived. The buffet food was good. They kept replenishing the dishes. Loved the lamb, rice, chicken, everything. The naan was fresh!!!!! I could just eat it by itself!! Ice cream was served afterwards. Warning, food is spicy good!! Staff was very friendly and courteous!! We had wonderful time there!!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I visit them every time I visit Niagara Falls. I cannot resist their food esp butter chicken and naan. Best ever.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Good food good service hidden location. We found it by accident and it was quiet when we arrived but busy when we left. We had a family lunch. Great butter chicken and lamb curry. Spicy!! Fresh naan. Had a lovely meal.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Most skilled chefs and best prices
Those are the most important reasons to eat out. All the other Indian restaurants in niagara can't cook as well as these guys can