All reviews management staff leave the car hardwood floors clifton hill decent place to stay room was clean visited niagara late at night fallsview casino flat screen tv bit dated one night stay lcbo parking rates
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I was ready to give this hotel a 5/5 rating until I took my shower, and noticed that the towel I was using to dry off with had blood stains on it! GROSS!! When I went to check out afterwards the office was closed so I couldn't inform management of this.

Besides that, the hotel was pretty clean. It appeared to be renovated recently and I had no other complaints.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2017

If you are going to Niagara Falls and don't want to pay Top $ to stay, Check out Fairway Inn.
The rooms are a little "spartan-like" but the beds are comfortable and clean.
Shower works fine.
Parking lot available
Main Street Location--Fallsview Blvd

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank A6848TDdavidp
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We had one night stay here. Previous visits we have stayed in expensive hotels overlooking the falls, this time we wanted a budget hotel.

Its basic but for the price its great value, has parking (3 weeks before we visited Niagara and paid $25 parking for day!!) and location is fantastic. Also if you want a beer before going out for the night there is a LCBO 2 mins away :)

On our next visit to Canada and Niagara I would definetly stay here as great value for money, clean and ticks the boxes for our family.

But last word is on their customer service. When we left our 6yr old had left her favourite bedtime shorts in the bed. We only noticed this when we had got back to Oakville, so I mailed the hotel asking if they could return them to Oakville however by the time they replied we were due to return to the UK.

This was not an issue for them and they arrived safely in the UK.

So I have one happy daughter. Brilliant customer service from the hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank croftyuk
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were passing through and decided to stay one night in Niagara Falls.

Although the outside needs some work for curb appeal, our room was clean and refurbished - the broadloom still had a very new smell; the bathroom was re-lined and the room was recently painted. It's obvious that the owners are looking after the property. However the bed was a bit soft for my liking and the air conditioner was loud, so I had some difficulty sleeping

Considering the availability and price of summer accommodation in Niagara Falls, this is a very good choice and will stay here again for an overnight layover

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank My_Aunt
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

On the outside, the place is cute. Someone clearly cares about how this place looks. The inside is the same, someone has made sure their rooms are clean and nice. I would recommend this place!! Really I woulld.

There's a large mini fridge, a couple chairs, an end table, a desk, and a nice TV. There are two sinks which I thought was cool - one inside the bathroom with the toilet and shower, and one outside.

There's no breakfast, there's no hairdryer, our room slept 4 people and we were given 3 bath towels and 2 face towels, no hand towels, and the shower does have a little mold in the caulk. Oh and the beds are as expected for a motel... Firm. The office does close, but there is a after-hours number.

With that being said, it'd still recommend this place. It's a 10min walk to the Horseshoe falls so you don't have to pay for parking!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple