“Always great food!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Always awesome food when we come here...The Orange chicken is fantastic and love getting the combination 8 plate!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My in laws eat the fish and chips her and have gotten take out for my husband and I so we decided for Good Friday we would get fish and chips from here. We were all sick to our stomach and they made a one piece fish into 2. Needless to say we didn't even call in to complain because this is the kind of place that doesn't even give a sh.., I have heard this from other ppl and have seen it when we tried eating in. We gave them a couple chances because businesses do have bad day but now that's enough we're done with this place and the disrespect

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Whether dining in or taking out, Far East is consistently good. We eat here a couple of times a month - service is mostly fast - sometimes takeout on Saturday night takes longer than they say it will.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered takeout for a party of 6 on a Sunday afternoon. It was a large order and every single item was delicious and incredibly fresh. Everyone in our group, loved everything. Our grandfather stated that the golden fried chicken wings were “the best he has ever had.” This will be our new go-to Chinese restaurant. Give it a try! You’ll love it.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We do an unconventional Thanksgiving feast. Every year for over 25 years I go and pickup Chinese food in Canada and bring it back to the states for my family and 10 friends. They have the best Chinese food around. We now visit the restaurant on at least a monthly basis. Food is excellent and priced competitively. My favorite dishes are the House Chicken and their Honey Garlic Ribs are to die for. Actually I love everything on their menu. You can’t go wrong with any choice! When we eat in, I feed my family of 5 and have food to bring home for about $90 Canadian. Great food at very competitive prices. Worth the trip across the border from Niagara Falls, NY.

Highly recommend you visit. You visit once, you’ll go back again and again.

Tell them Larry, the US Thanksgiving Day patron sent you!