“Deserves its high rating!!”

Greystone Manor Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 68 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Sydney, Australia
“Deserves its high rating!!”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We stayed with Rob and Bill in mid-2011 and I have been tardy in making comments - nevertheless I can say that our hosts were the most hospitable and helpful that we have had the pleasure of meeting - we came via shuttle bus from Toronto airport and didnt have a car - our hosts helped us get to local restaurants, ATMs etc, and nothing seemed too much trouble. Everything was perfect!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Cameo5

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
North Branford, Connecticut
Reviewed 23 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at Greystone Manor for three nights in March, '12. I'm a clean freak, and the place was spotless. We stayed in the Topaz room, which I highly recommend. It has it's own separate entrance, which gave us privacy, as well as a microwave and mini fridge. The bed and pillows were so comfortable. Normally I don't sleep great on my first night at a new place, but my husband and I both slept great all three nights.

There are a lot of B&B's in the area, but Greystone Manor is beautiful inside and out, and I was happy with our choice! You can walk to the Falls if you want, (although Rob offered to give us a ride), but it's uphill on the way back so we chose to drive.

I told Rob in advance I am gluten free, and he was very accommodating. Bill made delicious gf pancakes on our first day, and we also had gf muffins and toast, and eggs benedict on a gf english muffin, among other things.

My husband and I have nothing but good things to say, and next time we head up to Niagara Falls, I know where we'll be staying! This is the 4th B&B we've stayed at, and it is definitely our favorite.

Room Tip: If you're looking for privacy (your own entrance), stay in the Topaz room.
2 Thank Elizabeth C
Burlington, Canada
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Greyhouse Manor was just wonderful! We had the best time during our 2 night stay at Rob and Bill's beautiful home! Both of them were so pleasant and kind. They were very happy to share information about the surrounding area and they made you feel like you were apart of their family during your time there. The Jade room was beautiful, quiet, and just so comfortable! Each morning was so great to wake up to freshly made pastry and just a gorgeous array of fruits and variety in main dishes. You guys are just simiply the best! Will be coming back very soon!
Lots of love and luck,
Shawna and Mike

1 Thank Shawna938
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Our first time at a Bed and Breakfast and through TripAdvisor, we found this lovely gem. It was everything we had hoped for: clean, large and yet personal, quiet, beautiful and close to the falls. Our hosts were quite endearing, welcoming and very accommodating to our special requests.

1 Thank TuyetN
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 20 February 2012

The home is beautiful and right next to the scenic Niagara Gorge. The room was cozy, Rob is a wonderful host and willing to do whatever possible to make things easier for his guests. Stick around for breakfast, it was delicious!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple