Niagara Inn Motel
USD 180
USD 176
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 212/night.

USD 198
USD 192
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 216/night.

USD 242
USD 237
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
USD 174
USD 167
USD 172
USD 139
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 171/night.

USD 259
USD 226
USD 194
USD 172
USD 136
USD 133
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Very unassuming little motel, stayed for 4 nights over Easter weekend. Second time there..very impressed with the cleanliness. Small rooms but everything you need..clean linen, clean bathroom..clean carpets..micro and mini fridge in every room which is a huge plus. As soon as someone checked out..the owners were right in there cleaning, very friendly hard working people. Will motmhesitate to stay again or recommend.

Room Tip: Continental breakfast is available, very simple, but we took our own coffee maker with us for in the room.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the Niagara inn , when I was looking into it online they had rooms for only 70 dollars and I was okay with that. Me and my friend then called to confirm that they had rooms available but they only had the king jacuzzi suite. Before I get into how dirty the room was, the staff was untruthful about the prices because as we arrived to book the room it had suddenly increased by 50% making it total out to 150. It was raining and he could tell we just wanted to get a good sleep so I agreed to split the cost with my friend, then he said that there was a fifty dollar deposit ontop of the 150! I was outraged! We then got the room hoping that this was worth the hassle and as soon as we got in, it reaked of smoke, the TV remote was sticky, couldn't get the wifi to work, the beds were worn and old, the jaccuzi finish was gone and there was hair in the tub. The shower also had leftover soap left at the bottom causing my friend to slip and fall. This room was nowhere near a king jaccuzi room, I wouldn't let my dog in that place. Worst stay ever ! Didn't get the deposit back, they blamed the smoke smell on us. We don't even smoke ! Legal action may be taken due to the fact that my friend slipped and injured himself in this poorly cleaned room! You should be shutdown!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Josha N
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Small, smelly rooms with uncomfortable beds and outdated inventory. Broken and noisy AC. Not big enough room size for a family of four. Shower pressure not sufficient. Windows are hard to open and we found bugs in the room.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank macmarty69
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

the Canadian health inspection should make a visit here! I wonder if they ever clean the rooms. I could not see clearly through the window because it was dirty. The owner did not care about it. Tried to Double tax us too.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Erik R
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Not even worth what you pay for. Sleeping in the car is a better options than this place!!! Owners are downright rude and condescending. Does not understand much English and likes to argue with everything. Don't know how they can even run a business. Save your money and go elsewhere!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends