“Great show for the family!”
Review of Danny Zzzz Show - CLOSED

Danny Zzzz Show
More attraction details
Owner description: The Danny Zzzz show is a family friendly Comedy Magic and Hypnosis show! Having performed all across Canada and the United States this high energy comedy entertainer is a must see in Niagara Falls. Performing hundreds of shows a year - you can see this show twice a day - seven days a week in Niagara all summer! (select days off season) See website for show dates. Don't miss your chance to enjoy an evening of fun and laughter.
Reviewed 6 January 2012

My two daughters (ages 10 and 11) and I saw Danny Zzzz on New Year`s Day in Niagara Falls, Ontario. This show is great for older kids (8 and up) as well as adults. It is good family fun!

My oldest daughter laughed until she cried. I was amazed at Danny Zzzz' showmanship, his humor and ability to entertain young and old for two hours.

Seating is first come first served so get there early. Our show was filled to over-capacity and there were people sitting on the floor just to watch!

Fabulous show Danny!

There are newer reviews for Danny Zzzz Show

Reviewed 6 January 2012

After reading reviews, I wanted to take our family to the Danny ZZZZ show. We wrote to find out when he would again be appearing in Niagara Falls, and were happy to find out he would be playing over the Christmas break. We went to the Crowne Plaza a couple of days ago, and his show was the highlight of our trip. Danny is very personable, a talented showman, and takes time to meet the audience after the show. My daughter loved the opportunity to have her picture taken with him after the show, and to get his autograph. It will be a life memory....we haven't had the opportunity to laugh that hard in a long time! A great Canadian talent to embrace!

Reviewed 6 January 2012

Great show for the entire family. Best part of my trip.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

The tickets came "free" with our hotel package from the Sheraton Hotel. Who would have thought it would be an awesome show???? He is so entertaining and managed to hypnotise many from the audiance as well as those on stage. Finally entertainment that didn't need to use vulgar language and sexual enuendoes!

1  Thank MrsB19641964
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Our family has been travelling and seen a wide range of shows from Cirque du Soleil to street performers. Danny zzz was our first hypnotist show. Having said that, we don't have any comparison for his hynotist skill. Nevertheless, we (4 adults, 1 preteen, 2 young children) found his show entertaining and funny. The show started slow and less "magical" than what we expected. Our young children could definitely enjoy more magic and tricks. But once he started the hynoptis session, the show took off and that's when the fun began. We watched the show as part of free-perks from the hotel package. I think the ticket will cost you more than $35 if you buy it individually - I'm not sure if I'd be willing to spend that much money to watch his show though. So as part of the hotel package, yes, it's worth seeing. But if it's not free, I'll pass and look for more family-appropriate show.

3  Thank Mrslam