All reviews clean rooms hot water free bottle water make tea place to stay walking distance air conditioner clifton hill motel fridge tv taxi beds attractions falls wifi sleep
Reviewed 6 October 2016

My boyfriend and I spend two nights at the Advance Inn and we found the service to be outstanding. We had to ask for a very late check-in (almost 3 a.m.) and they welcomed us despite the late hour. The room was kind of old-fashion but huge and clean (so did the bathroom). The bed was also very big. Everything was basic but good-value for the reasonable price.

Free water bottles and cafe. Microwave, fridge and flat TV.

15-20 minutes walk from downtown and the falls.

There are some street noise but I guess it is usual in all the motels along the area.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Great value for money: very good service (e.g. free botteled water, coffee, parking). Hosts make you really feel comfortable. They even dryed our towels an coats after a rainy walk to the Falls. Customer on first place anytime. Clean and neat rooms.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Explorer668832
Reviewed 19 September 2016

I stay there just for one night. The location is very good, the staff very friendly. Of course just for one night it' perfect. Air conditionning was good et the room and bathromm were very clean. You free coffee and water at the front desk all day long.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for a decent place to stay in Niagara Falls, don't want to spend at lot for your accommodation and are willing to walk 15 minutes to the falls or downtown this place is a good choice. Very friendly and helpful staff, clean & decent rooms.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2016

My husband and I frequent Niagara Falls several times a year and have stayed at a lot of different hotels/motels over the years. We've been pampered at Embassy Suites and have stayed in lack lustre motels way out on Lundy's Lane. We decided to get away for a two night vacation and were giving the Advance Inn a try this time around. I had stayed at this motel YEARS ago when it was called the Thunderbird Motel. It's a small older motel with clean rooms that have a fridge, microwave, working air conditioning and hot water. The management at this motel would be enough reason to return. They offer water bottles to the guests which were really appreciated on our hot summer days. My husband and I walked to and from Clifton Hill/Falls/Fallsview Casino several times during our stay and those water bottles came in handy. We also asked for an extra pillow and towels (for the pool) and management were more than happy to oblige and then partake in a small conversation with us. They seemed to really care and that means a lot to guests. The rooms are outdated (panelling on the walls, bathroom is outdated) BUT everything is clean and that is what we always want..."a clean room". The pool was clean and refreshing, but my only wish was that there were lounge chairs to lay back and relax. Other than that, I would recommend the Advance Inn to anyone who isn't high maintenance and is looking for a clean place to lay your head at night. The walk to Clifton Hill and the Falls is roughly 15 mins, but we tend to walk fast so it could take some people 20-25 mins depending on your fitness level.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LovetheSun72
Mahesh M, Manager at Advance Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thanks for staying with us and we appreciate your feedback