“unexpected”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Pat's Country Home

Fully equipped kitchen & entrance into the unit Dining area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
our home
Fully equipped kitchen & entrance into the unit
Dining area
Double sofa bed and 42 inch satellite TV
BEDROOM WITH QUEEN BED
Restroom
back yard CHARCOAL BBQ / fire pit
COVERED GAS BBQ PATTIO
COVERED GAS BBQ PATTIO
pond and windmill
play area for small children
FALL AT PAT'S COUNTRY HOME
WINTER AT PAT'S COUNTRY HOME
Niagara Falls
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Elwood, Indiana
“unexpected”
Reviewed 26 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

I thought this was a small cabin detached from house from the photo I saw was disaponited when found out we were staying in a house . then came the rules no noise after 11pm I was afraid to even play the TV .We were on vacation and thought we could stay up and watch movies Wrong again. The rental was clean and well taken care of but not what I expected.Due to plane being cancelled we arrived late and found note stating we could not get key till 6pm we arrived at 11 am

Liked best: clean
Liked least: Rules and was not detached as I thought
Travelling group: Other
26 Sep 2013
I'm sorry you were disappointed. When you emailed the day before telling me you would not be arriving to night because your plane was cancelled, you said you would be arriving early the next morning. I had no way of knowing exactly what time you were going to arrive.I waited for your arrival until 10:30 am. I did try calling you before I left, several times. As I mentioned I work out side of my home. The note I left said if you give me a call I could be at the unit in 15 min or that I would be home from work by 6 pm. The noise after 11pm is standard anywhere, it is the law. This means excessive loud nose, not watching TV. My listing does not say the unit is a cabin in the woods, it clearly states it is a one bedroom apartment in the country. I really try hard to make sure my quests are happy and if they do have a concern that they would not have a problem in coming to me.

take care
Pat
Ivry sur Seine
Reviewed 27 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Older travelers
27 Aug 2013
Hello Crystelle,
I'm sorry you felt that way because that is definitely not the case. We do work everyday out of the house so were gone by early morning and arrive at 6-7 pm at night. So we are not always around. I do leave my cell should anyone need anything and we are usually around on the weekends. We enjoy are guests very much.
PA
Reviewed 22 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Sevchick2...
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
“A beautiful location with quick access to downtown Niagara Falls”
Reviewed 6 August 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Very nice, clean place to stay for a day or two to a week. It was so much quieter than staying in downtown Niagara Falls, yet still close enough to get to all the attractions downtown. Would love to stay here again!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The queen size bed in the bedroom was soooo comfortable!
Liked least: Nothing.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
crazykfam...
Ohio
“Almost like being at home”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

We stayed 7/20-22. Pat and Orlando are wonderful Host. At first, I wasn't sure about sharing someone else's home, but it turned out to be great. Our guest house was spotless clean and stocked with everything we needed....and more. Lots of attention to detail. Loved how quiet it was. This is the first time I remember EVER sleeping thru the night on vacation. Loved that it was in the country but just about 10 minutes from the falls. DVD collection and tourist brochures were provided which we used both. We really enjoyed the pool/grill area and my husband made some delicious steaks. Thanks Pat for giving us ice from your freezer since our freezer wasn't large enough to make ice. They went out of their way to accomodate us. Would come back in a heartbeat. I'm sure I'm forgetting something but all I can say is, skip the overpriced hotel and stay here!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quiet and comfortable with all the extras.
Liked least: not being able to stay longer.
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
25 Jul 2013
Thank you for the fabulous review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Orlando and I both love meeting wonderful people such as your selves. I have looked into an ice maker since you left I forgot they sold such a thing. Most guests never ask but there is the odd one. Take care and I hope if your ever around the area again you book with us.
All the best
Pat and Orlando
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing