“Very Nice”
other travellers have booked this property
Suite 1. Living Room is Tastefully Decorated with high Wing Back Chairs and Matching Pull Out Sofa.
Suite 1. Elegant Front Entrance into Suite with Kitchen with Breakfast Bar. Suite 1. Fully Equipped Open Concept Living Room/Kitchen and Breakfast Bar.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Suite 1. Elegant Front Entrance into Suite with Kitchen with Breakfast Bar.
Suite 1. Fully Equipped Open Concept Living Room/Kitchen and Breakfast Bar.
Suite 1. Open Concept Kitchen/Breakfast Bar overlooking Living Room.
Suite 1. Master Bedroom Elegantly Decorated with Hardwood Floors, Queen Size Bed and Walk-in Closet.
Suite 1.Second Bedroom Exquisitely Decorated with Hardwood Floors, Double Bed and Double Closets.
Suite 2. This Room is Tastefully Decorated with high Wing Back Chairs and Matching Pull Out Sofa.
Suite 2. Elegant Front Entrance in to Suite with Open Concept Kitchen with Breakfast Bar.
Suite 2. Open Concept Living Room/Kitchen and Breakfast Bar.
Suite 2. Fully Equipped Open Concept Kitchen/Breakfast Bar with Swivel Matching Counter Top Stools.
Suite 2. Open Concept Kitchen/Breakfast Bar overlooking Living Room.
Suite 2.Master Bedroom Elegantly Decorated with Hardwood Floors, Queen Size Bed and Walk-in Closet.
Suite 2.Second Bedroom Exquisitely Decorated with Hardwood Floors, Double Bed and Double Closets.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ABMrsJD
Alberta
“Very Nice”
Reviewed 7 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Found this place to be very clean and comfortable in a good location and stocked with everything we could need. The beds were the most comfortable of any place I have ever stayed! Separate air conditioning units in each room worked very well for our party, as we all had our preferences. We had cable, Internet, off street parking, and a laundromat below us (handy). Valerie was wonderful to deal with and showed us around the place upon arrival, explaining everything. We enjoyed our stay in Niagara and would definitely stay here again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and comfortable beds
Liked least: Hauling luggage up the stairs
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
6 Jul 2013
Thank you for the nice review regarding your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. I am so happy and pleased that you and your family enjoyed yourselves in Niagara Falls and liked our handy location. I am also very glad that your stay at our Executive Suite was clean, comfortable and stocked with all the essential amenities including comfortable beds and air conditioning for a good night sleep, especially since every one had a long trip to Ontario from Alberta. Thank you for choosing the Executive Suites for your accommodations in Niagara Falls. I will look forward for your return stay should you, your family, or other family and friends want to vacation in Niagara Falls and book your stay once again at the Executive Suites in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Thank you, Valerie.
Montreal
Reviewed 10 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
10 Jun 2013
Hello Simone and thank you for your great review regarding your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. I’m happy to hear that you, your family all enjoyed your selves in Niagara Falls, liked our handy location and were comfortable with the suite that it felt like home to you.

I greatly appreciate that you will recommend the Niagara Falls Executive Suites to others who may want accommodations in Niagara Falls, Ontario. If you or other family members may want a vacation once again in Niagara Falls, I am definitely looking forward to your return visit when you book your stay at Niagara Falls Executive Suites.
Thank you, Valerie.
ontario
Reviewed 8 September 2012 for a stay in July 2012

8 Sep 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review regarding your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. I am happy and pleased that you and your friends had a enjoyable stay and that you found the suite cosy with all its amenities that it made you feel like your home away from home. I'm so glad you liked our convenient location not far from the main attractions on Clifton Hill and near the Falls. I thank you for choosing the Executive Suites for your accommodations in Niagara Falls and I greatly appreciate that you will be recommending our suites to others who may want to vacation in Niagara Falls. I will look forward to your return stay when you once again book your stay at the Executive Suites in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
Ontario
Reviewed 23 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
23 Aug 2012
Thank you for your excellent review regarding your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. We are so happy and pleased that you and your girl friends had a enjoyable stay and that you found the suite cosy with all its amenities and comfortable beds that made you feel at home. I am also glad to hear that you liked our convenient location not far from the main attractions on Clifton Hill and near the Falls. We thank you for choosing the Executive Suites for your accommodations in Niagara Falls and we greatly appreciate that you will be recommending our suites to others who may want to vacation in Niagara Falls. We look forward to your return stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Thanks again,Valerie and Peter.
Jason K
Spencer, Indiana, United States
“Great Place close to Niagra Falls”
Reviewed 6 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

This was a great place to stay; located very close to Niagra Falls. This rental was very clean and neat. It had all of the amenities of home. I would highly recommend this rental. It is perfect for a week or longer. My family and I walked to the falls in less than 20 minutes. It was close, but not too close. We really liked the Queen Street District where the rental was located. There were plenty of places to eat and/or shop close by. We felt very safe walking in the day light, but would probably recommend driving to the falls after dark just because of safety away from the tourist locations.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Valerie was very kind. She communicated by email within minutes of me showing interest. The rental was better than I expected.
Liked least: The streets of Niagra are a little more rough, once you leave the tourist areas.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
5 Aug 2012
Thank you Jason, for your nice review regarding your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. We are happy to hear that you, your wife and your two children all enjoyed your selves in Niagara Falls and that your stay at the Executive Suite was comfortable with all its amenities of home. I 'm very pleased you liked our convenient location just far enough away from the busy tourist areas yet close enough to all the main attractions of Niagara Falls. We greatly appreciate that you will recommend the Niagara Falls Executive Suites to your friends or other family members who may want to vacation in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. Thank you for booking your accommodations at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites.

Best Regards, Valerie and Peter
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing