Travelodge Niagara Falls Bonaventure
USD 353
Marriott Hotels
USD 287
  • Fitness centre
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
USD 275
USD 295
USD 270
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsindoor poollundy's laneoutlet mallon site restaurantbed was comfortableclifton hill
Reviewed 30 July 2016

I am a world traveler, yes we all desire 5 Star hotels but sometimes you just need a place to crash to extend your holiday. THIS is not the place. I opened the door to room 225 and didn't even drop my bags. I was horrified. The combination of rotten smells were indescribable. The beds (from 5 feet away) must have been purchased from a prostitution ring from the obvious heavy use.
I immediately walked back to my car, and booked a much better room, miles away to avoid the stench and possible air born diseases we could catch.
I will attempt to demand a refund from Booking.com / Wyndham Properties / Travelodge.

Room Tip: Avoid at all cost!
Reviewed 29 July 2016

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Necgia, Manager at Travelodge Niagara Falls Bonaventure, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Smelly, dirty and horrible customer service. The owner is very rude and the keys of the room does not work. I reserved and could not stay room was too dirty and I suffer from asthma. The owner did not wanted to returned my money.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Nathalie K

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room that need updating. It is a pleasure to announce that we will be implementing many of these upgrades to the property within the next couple of months. Our rooms will be getting new mattresses, bed skirts, window treatments, carpeting, in-room accessories, and much more! In taking great care of our charming hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere. I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our new and improved hotel!

Reviewed 23 July 2016

stayed 1 night at this hotel it was dirty the tv didn't work no coffee maker no fridge staff were not up to the job and the area was very run down

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Small room, carpet worn and not cleanest, bed lumpy and sagged. Wallpaper peeling and scuffed, security deposit!!? Guess they have problems. The room was not worth the "low"price , to be fair was high summer season, and there were a ton of people in to see the falls. Lots of free parking, easy to find, pool. Desk personnel were somewhat knowlegable. The bright spot is the restaurant - small with talkative and friendly host, food good and inexpensive. But the place needs a makeover.

2  Thank Ward R