This is the 3rd time I've stayed at this hotel. We booked a tower room again and we're very pleased. They only thing that needs to improve is the front desk attendant Lindsay. She was very rude at check in and check out during our last stay in July, and I gave her the benefit of the doubt and maybe she was having a bad day. When I checked in this time it was the exact thing. Lindsay has a lack of customer service skills. If you don’t enjoy your job, find something that you do enjoy. Your first impression of a hotel starts at the front desk, and I would think the Days Inn Clifton Hill would not want their customers to have this as their first impression of their hotel. That’s the only bad thing I can say about my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Niagara Falls Clifton Hill Casino is an oasis of comfort and charm, directly across the street from the excitement of Casino Niagara. It's also only steps from Clifton Hill and the entertainment district of Niagara Falls, and a few minutes to the actual Falls and Niagara Parks attractions. This boutique-style hotel has a warm, distinctively Canadian ambience. Amenities include an elegant sky-lit pool & whirlpool, temperature controlled underground parking, high-speed elevators, and your choice of tower & courtyard rooms. Many of the rooms at the Days Inn Niagara Falls also offer balconies or terraces. Jacuzzi suites are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn - Niagara Falls Clifton Hill Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Clifton Hill Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn Clifton Hill Casino
- Days Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Days Inn