See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 February 2017

Lousy asyemmetrical room, small tv, hard small 'queen' bed, water damaged ceiling, intermittent wifi, spa tub had to be restarted by the breaker panel and it had broken jets

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank Tonja A
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 2 February 2017

I have enjoyed positive experiences at others Days Inn hotels however this hotel was the dirtiest most run down hotel that I have ever experienced.

There was dirt in the washroom, mold in the tub area, holes in the walls and ripped carpet in the bedroom area. The pool area was filthy.

The TV in my room had a cracked screen. I reported the TV damage to the front desk and was told that this would be recorded so that I would not be charged for this damage. The hotel later charged me $300 on my credit card to replace the TV.

When I noticed that Day's Inn Lundy's Lane charged me $300 for the broken TV. I immediately contacted the hotel manager. I explained the situation and informed the manager that I notified the front desk of the broken TV during my hotel stay on December 31, 2016. After a heated discussion the manager still insinuated that I broke the TV and he refused to refund my $300.

I then called Days Inn head office and informed them of this entire ordeal and that I already spoke to the manager. The CSR then stated that Day's Inn would investigate. On January 31, 2017 I received an email from Day's Inn head office stating that I had to contact the hotel manager to resolve this issue.

Please do yourself a favour and stay away from this hotel and possibly the entire Days Inn brand as there are plenty of decent and honest hotels in the area.

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed 17 January 2017

The one guy on the front desk was quite stand offish. They were going to charge us for parking even though it was low season, empty lot, restaurant was only open on the weekend and sporadic even then. On checkout they waved the parking fee. Room was clean, hallways were clean, swimming pool was right as you walked in the front door and was really small, we didn't use it. On a budget, this hotel is ok. We did walk to the falls once and back to the falls once, it is a long trek. We walk a lot so no big deal for us. Get the bus pass, parking at the falls is 10-15 per day.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2017

The staff was amazing however the internet connection throughout the building was terrible they really need to work on that overall my room was clean I felt comfortable I just wish I there was better wifi connection.

Date of stay: January 2017