8,104 results
All reviews clifton hill hard rock cafe corner suite rainforest cafe great view resort fee small balcony starbucks coffee buffet restaurant indoor waterpark valet parking rainbow bridge floor to ceiling windows self park water park waterpark package city view
Reviewed 13 May 2017

First of all the lobby is quite noisy and crowded. Abbie and Anna checked us in and they were delightful amazing. They were wonderful in welcoming us and in our speedy check in.
The bell cap (Tony) was equally as helpful and friendly. I appreciate the time and effort that goes into hiring just the right individual for each position.
The parking is not convenient and it is very expensive. There is valet parking but the cost is considerably more than self -parking. You also pay $15.99 per day for wifi and a few other services that shouldn't and do not cost extra on a normal basis.
The room rate was fair but with the hidden costs it was way over budget for what you get.
If it weren't for Abbie and Anne, I would have only stayed the one night and would have cancelled the rest of my stay and gone to the Hilton or Embassy Suites.

Room tip: Just ask for a room with the Falls view. You pay extra but it is part of the journey to see the Falls.
Reviewed 12 May 2017

well worth the money, great view of the falls. BUT, there is a Starbucks in the lobby that I found disgusting! they have a sandwich display and the sandwiches were moldy! I understand that it was for show, but still, very nasty. When I pointed it out to the staff, they said : well it gets pretty humid in the display case. first time I have ever encountered this. hope it gets looked in too, because it leaves me questioning if that Starbucks is very sanitary.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

We arrived at the Sheraton on the Falls right at 4 pm to check in. There was a short line to check in but it went fast as they had several people working. Victor was who waited on us and he was just awesome and helpful. I have to say from the time we got out of our car to the day we left, everyone at this hotel was just GREAT! So friendly and helpful.
Our room was good. The bed was a little too firm for our liking but it was good. We had a falls view room and it was absolutely beautiful!
We also had a Jacuzzi tub in our room which was really nice to come back to after walking around town all day.
I have to say we are all ready planning to visit Niagara Falls again and we will for sure stay here. Just a great trip all around!

Room tip: Falls View is just the best!
Reviewed 12 May 2017

There is nothing positive to say other than the sheets were nice and the valet parking was very accommodating and helpful. The hotel staff and manager must hate their jobs. They are nasty especially if you book you room through a third party. I don't understand why hotels allow you to book through a third party if they will then later penalize you for doing so.

Date of stay: April 2017
3  Thank Phyllis H
GuestExperience1330, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2017

Hello Phyllis H,

Thank you for taking the time to share you recent experience. We would like to personally discuss your experience. Please contact our upper management team at your earliest convenience at 905-374-4445 ext 4068.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

While our family reunion was wonderful the stay at the Sheraton on the falls was lacking! There were so many inconsistencies...a huge lack of communication!

I was put in a room on a different floor from my children, when I specifically asked to be on same floor! The crib that was requested had to be requested 2 more times before we finally got it.

The whole thing with WiFi don't ask some were charged and some were not.

While the staff was all very kind and tried to be accommodating it seemed as if no one knew what was going on.

We had worked with Tim to plan our buffet for 50 people. The Elizabeth room in the Crowne was assigned to us as no other spaces were available. I wish someone told me there was a huge column in the middle that we had to work around.
Luckily we got there at 3 to set up and fix what we could! The crew we had that night was wonderful. Very helpful!
We had requested our dessert tray to be only cookies and squares (since we had many young children) and what we got were pies and cakes and too many lemon squares!
Every thing worked out in the end but I had to deal with everyone complaining about the WiFi when on the website it clearly stated WiFi included. And the extra taxes and costs out of control. They tack on an extra tax just to be in a Niagara Hotel!

Oh and by the way the room that I did get was tired and old. Even the Velcro on the drapes was torn so I could not keep the light out in the morning. And the rooms were HOT...apparently the air was not even on in half the hotel!
Although everyone was very nice to deal with over the phone, I feel that once they had my money everyone was out of the picture!

Room tip: I think most of the floors are noisy..the higher the better, probably the end rooms are best
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello Irsda,

Thank you for taking the time to communicate with us regarding your recent stay with us at the Sheraton on the Falls. Please accept my apologies for the shortcomings experienced during your stay, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate department manager. We hope we are able to welcome you and your family back in the near future to turn your stay into a 10!