Comfort Inn Lundy's Lane
Clifton Victoria Inn at the Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
USD 105*
USD 94*
USD 95*
  • Restaurant
Rodeway Inn Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
USD 55*
  • Pool
Ramada Niagara Falls by the River(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
USD 55*
USD 107*
  • Fitness centre
USD 130*
USD 126*
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
USD 87*
USD 75*
USD 109*
USD 76*
Groupon.com
  • Pool
Travelodge Niagara Falls at the Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
USD 64*
  • Pool
The Tower Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
USD 123*
USD 107*
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsoutlet mallroom was cleanihop restauranthot tubcontinental breakfastwine tourshort drivebird kingdombudget hotelfree parkingwould stay here againtim hortonsindoor poolfalls areastayed one nightcoffee makerclifton hill
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 September 2011

What a great hotel, very nice with the renovations, I thought parking would be a challenge when we arrived but there is a lit side lot which worked out perfectly. Front desk service was slow. It took a while for the people in front of us to get checked in that my wife came in to see if something was wrong, after that though, the room was large, very clean. No issues at all. Great hotel and I would stay here again happily

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank jaysunhoffman
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Room was clean & bright. Small indoor pool & hot tub area was also respectable. Suitable for short stay visits with little time spent at the hotel. Next door to Outlet Mall & several restaurants.
IHOP restaurant attached was very expensive (at least twice the cost of IHOPs in the USA)
and there weren't any discounts for hotel guests.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank PieIrons
Reviewed 3 September 2011

I stayed here with in August for about a week, and it was not a positive point to add to my trip. The WIFI was very spotty and almost never worked the whole week, and maids stopped cleaning our rooms, and the staff at the front desk were not helpful at all. There was also no water fountains, and the ice machines did not work at all. Staying here was not a very good experience, and I would highly recommend staying somewhere else if you are looking for a nice and pleasant trip.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank ryan9300
Reviewed 24 August 2011

The location of this hotel is second to none if you are one who wants to be in the heart of the action and has children.

Our room was clean and surprisingly quiet. The front desk was friendly and helpul and check in was a breeze. The pool got a little busy at dinner time, and the hot tub was a wee bit crowded (not for me - yuck). If you don't want to compete for space I recommend you try to get there prior to dinner time as everyone is in for a break from the action.

We appreciated the continental breakfast which was much more that what you would expect. They had a lot to chose from. We wil certainly return.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank BeachMumToronto
Reviewed 4 July 2011

My son and I stayed here overnight on our way to Buffalo (beat the border crowd). I wasn't expecting much for the price we paid but I was very pleasantly surprised. I booked a tower room and although the decor was old-style (grays & burgundys), the room and bathroom amenities were modern and VERY clean. The lobby and pool area look like they were built within the last few years, and I was sorry we didn't have a chance to use the pool.

The only negative experience I had was that since breakfast wasn't included as opposed to many other Comfort Inns (I knew this in advance) there is an IHOP on site which was very expensive for what you get. Next time I'd have breakfast elsewhere.

If I did a similar trip in the future, I would strongly consider staying here again - even for a couple of nights.

Room Tip: Book a tower room.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family