3,942 results
All reviews milestones restaurant great view the concierge lounge floor to ceiling windows high floor breakfast buffet a city view room the upper floors omelette station per day presidential suite great room self park incline railway canadian side an upgrade whirlpool tub
Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

This hotel provided us with an excellent view of the falls! During our check in, Sabrina was very helpful and hospitable. The only detriment was the renovations that took place above our room during the day. We were advised that this was going to happen but I feel the information should be posted on the website. The hotel was very clean, but the elevators were very cold. We had a wonderful package that included breakfast, discounted spa vouchers, a wine tour and a discounted voucher for the milestones restaurant located in the hotel. A great visit!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
4410, General Manager at Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Good Day ProfessorOT,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize for any inconveniences due to renovations at the hotel. We are doing our best to ensure that there is minimal impact on our guests. I hope that you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

This hotel nearly has it all. The location is awesome - overlooking the falls and the hotel itself is in pretty good condition, but the service was just lacking a bit for me.

When you arrive its clear that this hotel is in a prime location. Its maybe 100-200ft from the entrance to the falls. The car park is great as well - ample room and well maintained. When you walk in as well the hotel looks great. Its clean and modern and well positioned around. Theres a bar for the night and a starbucks in the morning to cure the hangover from said bar.

However when i arrived at the check in desk I was a bit underwhelmed. I waited around 2 minutes with no one there and could hear people having a chat around the corner to the far left. When someone noticed I was waiting they came around, but didn't apologise for my wait. I know this probably seems petty and 2 minutes out of my lift isn't a huge thing, but its not really what I want out of a great hotel. Aside from the bartender, the whole staff felt a bit flat to me. They weren't rude but they also didn't show the kind of enthusiasm for customer service I come to expect from Marriots in general.

Not all was lost though. The room....I almost can't remember what was actually in there because I was lost in the view. Wow...what a view! Looking right over the falls, couldn't have asked for more. If I had to really jog my memory, the room was decent - comfy bed, good bathroom and shower and what I really appreciated was that I considering how close I was to the falls I couldn't really hear it which meant I slept great!

All in all I think this hotel was pretty damn good. I felt like a little bit more enthusiasm from the staff could have pushed this into a 5*. But if you are looking for convenience and a great view of the falls, this has to be your hotel.

Room tip: get a falls view room - i promise you it will be worth it
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank wilf87
4410, General Manager at Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2016

Good Day wilf87,

Thank you for staying with us recently. We are so happy to hear that you were in awe of Niagara Falls and the wonderful view from your guestroom. I am sorry to hear of the lack of service that you received and I understand your disappointment. I appreciate you letting us know of this so we can improve the service we are providing. I hope that you will stay with us again when you are visiting the area.

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

This hotel has the best view of the Canadian Falls. We decided to save some money and get the City view room. We stayed here so many times and always enjoyed the view from our room. Our room was clean and comfortable and even had free wifi for Marriott members. We had a great view of the sunset. My only ongoing complaint is that you have to pay for water. The room was close to $200 on a weekend. I've paid over $300 for falls view and they still will not spend 10 cents on a small bottle of water for loyal customers. A magnified makeup mirror would be nice too for us seniors with poor eyesight. The washroom was very bright and well lit, however. Great place to stay. Close to everything.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tonymarra
4410, General Manager at Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2016

Hello tonymarra,

Thank you for your comments. We are happy to hear that you have a great stay with us each and every visit. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

Spend one night here in a short trip from NYC. Arrived late in the afternoon and was offered an upgrade to a suite on the top floor for an extra €50 dollars along with breakfast. Oh my god - the view was absolutely amazing. The suite had a sitting room with full length window looking out onto the falls. The sitting room had an electric fire. The bedroom was separate and so comfortable. The bathroom had a jacuzzi which was a little underwhelming. The breakfast was nice & the staff were friendly. The only annoying thing about this hotel is that it is located up a hill and the easiest way to access it is to use a cable car which costs about 3 dollars each time and there are queues. You can buy day tickets. Still the view was worth it.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4410, General Manager at Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2016

Hello gillymarl,

Thank you for staying with us! We are so happy that you had a great stay with us while celebrating your birthday. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

The stay was as unpleasant as the stains on the carpet and the foul smell of sewage in the lobby. Terrible guest service at the counter and an over all dirty hotel. Way over priced with hidden fees. Waste of money. Please don't stay here. It is just a money grab to be honest. There are way better options close by for less money and more quality. I honestly can't believe they make guests pay for the experience that I received. I don't have stained sheets and lamp shades at my house, why should I pay for them when I travel. I would have been more comfortable in a motel for $50 a night. To top it off, the food onsite was poorly presented and tasted awful and again over priced.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Adam G

Good Day Adam,

We are sorry that you had a poor experience with us. We do not hide the costs of local and long distance calls. They are outlined in the Guest Services Directory which are located in every guestroom. We apologize for the lack of cleanliness which you experienced and are happy that you were relocated to another guestroom when you brought this to our attention.