Stayed here for one night March 2012. After checking all the blogs and websites decided to go with the Marriot Fallsview (be careful there are 2 Marriot's).
Rang Hotel direct to book direct and picked up a package which included breakfast and $40.00 dinner voucher. Great value. Stayed on 11th floor 2 Queen Falls view room. Hotel was clean, staff attentive, only issue I can say is that the towels were not nice. View from room was excellent directly overlooking the horseshoe falls; could easily see the American and Bridal falls. Dinner was great full buffet breakfast was great. Would recommend this Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Marriott, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au and Odigeo so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott