This is the first time my family and I actually went somewhere on vacation. I was a bit nervous when I booked 3 hotel rooms at a rate of $68 per night on kayak.com... Actually, the hotel turned out better than I expected! When you look at the front or back where the parking lot is, the building looks kind of abandoned. Once I entered through the front doors, the inside was beautiful. The front desk employees were so kind and they looked like they loved their jobs! We traveled from Brooklyn, NY to Niagara Falls, CA in 7 hours, so we came earlier than expected. Only one out of three rooms were ready so my family of 6 decided to put all our luggage in the ready room. The ladies at the front desk said that the remaining two rooms will be ready in a hour or less. So, we decided to go sight seeing. Right down the hill from the front of the hotel were the falls. It was breath taking! About an hour later we returned to the front desk and the lady handed us our remaining key cards. My husband and I stayed in room 522, with one king bed and a balcony. My three girls stayed in room 525, with two double queen beds and a balcony. My mother stayed in room 523, with one kind bed and balcony. All the rooms were clean and the sheets and pillows were fresh. The beds were extremely comfortable! Now, to the pool. We came Sunday and the girls wanted to swim right away! The pool closes at 10:30pm so the girls had a fun night. The pool was clean and there was a jacuzzi and sauna! Then, Monday the pool was closed because of construction they were doing all week in the pool area. The ladies at the front desk gave us an alternstive. Next door, there is the Holiday Inn's sister hotel, Quality Inn. The ladies at the front desk gave us a Quality Inn hotel card so we can use the pool for the week! It was great! The front desk workers made it feel like home! I would definitely come back here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn by the Falls. The perfect location to see it all. We are as "close as it gets" to the mighty "FALLS", only one block. The new Fallsview Casino is located directly across the street, the Imax Theatre is behind us, the Skylon Tower is beside us and many sites and attractions are within walking distance. Parking is absolutely free to our guests. Our hotel features spacious guest room with private balconies. We are one of the few hotels with BOTH an indoor pool and outdoor pool. Relax in our whirlpool or sauna. Coco's Terrace Steakhouse and Pizza Bar are located just off our lobby. Steaks cooked to perfection on our wood fired or gas grill. We are famous in Niagara Falls for our Wood Fired Pizza Oven and gourmet pizza's. On our terrace we feature local entertainment nightly. Our location is the centre of all the action. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, IHG, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Holiday Inn