All reviews free parking minute drive microwave and coffee maker road noise rooms are small would definitely stay here again niagara area bed was very comfortable king room falls mcleod attractions cleanliness gary canada mirror
Reviewed 12 April 2018

This place is a find. Very reasonable. Really really clean and charming rooms. The owner is a fantastic host.
The location is not right in the heart of it all however the drive is only 5 minutes
I give this one a 10/10

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank 8infinite
rexmotel, Owner at The Rex Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear 8infinite,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Booked a last minute trip to Niagara Falls and every other hotel was sold out or upwards of $200. I saw that The Rex was voted #2 in Niagara on T.A. so I figured it was worth a shot....and I'm glad we did! It was very clean, the owner was lovely and overall we had no issues with noise or anything! I would recommend giving it a try...the price can't be beat! Its a 5 min drive to Lundys....but really nice quiet area...especially if you dont want the Lundys/Clifton noise!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Debora E,

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We were greeted by the owner who was a wealth of information on the area & what to do, where to park etc. Very friendly outgoing guy, he certainly added to our enjoyment of the area.

Our room was similar in size to your average motel room, but that’s where the similarities end.

Each room is individually decorated, and you can tell that they’ve been thought through, with great attention to detail. As mentioned elsewhere, the towels are the softest (and nicest smelling) that you are likely to encounter in a motel.

Highly recommended, and we will certainly stay there again when in the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sunny_Donny_7
rexmotel, Owner at The Rex Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Sunny_Donny_7,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at The Rex Motel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

First off, I would like to say that, the owner of the motel was very courteous. He was very responsive and helpful.

Secondly, it was a first time visit to canada and we needed an affordable place to stay. Lo and behold, the Rex Motel is cheap! And its just about 8 minutes to Niagara Falls!

Surprisingly, the motel was very clean. It was in a prime location. There are gas stations and small diners and fastfood around. Theres free parking and wifi. Hot shower and toiletries provided.

Like I told the owner, I would recommend this motel and would stay here when we visit again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bede Daniel G

Dear Bede Daniel G,

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

This looks like a no tell motel and if you pass up because of it, it would be a shame. Comfortable room, very clean and cute decor as you can see in the pictures. I do have to mention the towels, THE softest towels ever!!! The owners are super nice couple and what can I say about the husband, he’s hilarious!!!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family