“Quality Hotel and Decent Price”

Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel
Ranked #8 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Spent two nights at the BW in December 2011. The pool was great and my son loved the hot tubs. I would highly recommend this hotel if looking to save a few bucks and don't mind getting in the car for 5 minutes to get to the falls (This is exactly what we wanted). We stayed here mainly due to the free parking, but keep in mind that if you drive to the falls, they charge $18 to park your car at the main parking site. You may find something cheaper and more convenient like on-street parking that fits your needs, but we were short on time so paid the daily fee right at the falls. Nothing bad to say about this hotel. If your looking for a downtown hotel with a view of the fall from your room, this is not it, however it is convenient, close to Clifton Hill and a decent price. Can't go wrong here!

Room Tip: Stayed in the tower and loved it.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 December 2011

I'll keep it short, if you want to have a cheaper hotel and basic quality then this is the place. its a bit further out but only 5 minutes drive to the falls. Theres plenty of shops and places to eat very close. We had a massive suite which was at the normal rate and included breakfast. The rooms were clean, tidy, functional, air con worked well. 2 nights - great.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2011

I was surprised once arrived at the hotel as I didnt know how was the hotel description & name

very friendly staff
the whole decor is original I love it!!!!!
very nice indoor swimming pool area
nice clean comfortable room

washroom/bathroom area separate ( washroom w bath tube/sower 1 room) next to washroom door the face washing /mirror/hair dryer area
nice location but bit far from the falls specially by walk 25 minutes
fast foods ( wendys, KFC, burger king, pizza pizza, subway) stores ( dollarama, shoppers, rexal pharma, adult shop) restaurant red lobster & a bank around at walking distance

and not far from gas station

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank fromnormandy
Reviewed 3 December 2011

I celebrated my 40th birthday on November 27, 2011 and chose to organize my 40th Shopping Extravaganza at The Best Western, Cairn Court on Lundy's Lane! This celebration involved 17 of my best girlfriends joining me for a fun weekend away, completing shopping challenges and accomplishing large amounts of Christmas shopping!

From the very first contact I had with the staff at Cairn Court (the manager, Maureen), I was very well treated. When I actually went to book the rooms and make further arrangements, Stephanie Hicks, the reservation coordinator also took very good care of me and was kind to answer all of my quesitons and make sure that I, and my guests, were all well taken care of. Since I was booking 5 rooms, they also gave me a wonderful weekend rate!

Here's the note that I sent to Stephanie when I returned from last weekend.

"My 'girls' and I had a fantastic time last weekend! We enjoyed our stay at the BW Cairn Court and enjoyed the comfortable beds, quiet end of the hallway and adjoining room you gave us (which made all 17 of us getting together to chat a lot easier!). I also really appreciated the complimentary frig.

The food was good in both the cafe and the lounge and the location to the outlets and other shopping was great too! We took a bit of time to enjoy the pool and hottubs as well.

The staff was fabulous and friendly and I really appreciated all of the extra work they did to issue each of us individual room cards, as I had expected we would only get 2 cards per room...it was great that everyone could come and go as they desired!

When one of my friends became ill, the staff made an extra trip into my room and changed the bedding, even though we were only staying for the weekend and housekeeping had already been in to tidy the room. This kept the others of us, sharing the room, from getting sick as well I believe."

I would recommend the Cairn Court for anyone wanting a well price, comfortable stay.
Andrea Turcotte
Cobourg, Ontario

Room Tip: As always, I ask to be placed away from the elevators to keep things quiet. I also wouldn't wan...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2011

We booked this hotel using out free night gained through the Best Western free night program.
We have never stayed at this hotel but immediately found the hotel staff to be quite friendly and inviting. The lady at the desk showed a few rooms and we opted for a queen, fireplace room on the 5th floor. The room was very clean and quiet; not much of a view though.
We were quite close to many restaurants, grocery store, etc., as well as there being a bar, restaurant and bistro in the hotel. There is a very nice pool area where you could spend the day with the kids if you liked.
All in all, a very nice stay.

Room Tip: I believe that pets are not allowed at this hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple