“Great Value”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kennesawc...
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Did not live up to the listing”
Reviewed 20 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

The only reason I did not give one star is that the property was clean. The listing said two bedrooms, two baths and it only had one and a half baths. The dishwasher did not work for our entire stay. When we arrived the floor lamp had no bulb, the stair landing had no bulb and two of the three bulbs in the half bath did not work. I reported the dishwasher and light problems the next morning and they did bring bulbs but the dishwasher was never fixed. In addition, the walls were shabby with chipped paint and between the kitchen and living area the wooden strip at the threshold on the floor was broken and repaired with duct tape. I am stunned that there were any previous positive reviews. I contacted the owner-manager and after two emails and three phone call attempts did speak with him. He told me I had mistaken the condo that I had rented, I checked back to the listing and it showed the unit we rented with the same amenities, so I had not made a mistake. He stated that the unit did need some work but that I had received a 30% discount. I was not told that, I was told it was for booking so early. If I had that information I would have rented something else. I asked for a price adjustment and he offered a free night. We live in Atlanta, GA and his properties are in Canada so I declined. He told me he did not have any more time to talk with me and after offering a small $47.00 credit he told me he didn't like my attitude and rescinded that offer. I have never given a bad review before, but this property gets a D.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: They had large, flat screen TV
Liked least: We did no like this property, I would not recommend it.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Older travelers
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
19 Jul 2013
Thank you for your valuable input. We have not received feedback like this before as our condos always receive exceptional ratings. Your concerns are acknowledged and we will definitely make some changes as a result. We have scheduled this unit for a full refresh in the fall and appreciate your comments about our service so that we can better assist guests in the future.
Ottawa
Reviewed 1 December 2012 for a stay in July 2012

1 Dec 2012
Yes! Vacation Rentals are the way to go! So much more privacy, a fully stocked kitchen, and more. Thank you for the feedback and we hope that you can stay again with us some time!
Toronto
Reviewed 28 November 2012 for a stay in June 2012

28 Nov 2012
Thank you for your nice comments about our condo. We always hear favourable feedback on the cleanliness and amenities.
North Carolina
Reviewed 18 November 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Check-in / front desk
Older travelers
18 Nov 2012
Congratulations on the new addition to your family! We are so glad you chose to stay with us for such a special trip!
Burlington
Reviewed 17 November 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
17 Nov 2012
Glad you had a great time! The well stocked kitchens and cleanliness always get fantastic reviews!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing