All reviews deluxe cabin indoor pool bouncy pillow pull thru wego bus bathrooms and showers tent sites great campground full hookups kids loved the jumping pillow long weekend lundy's lane easy access adventure pass a great stay hot tub canadian side
Reviewed 3 January 2017

I have been visiting this location for the past 4 years. For camping it is a great stay
- great indoor pool and hot tub
- nice out door pool
- shuttle service to take you down town
Over all a nice experience

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

The amenities at the campground are fantastic. Our kids had a blast on the playgrounds. The bathrooms/showers were clean and in good shape.

If not for the freight train that came through at 4am I would give the site 5*. If you stay at this KOA, be sure to either get a cabin or stay far away from the back of the property where the train runs. If you're in an RV it should be less of an issue.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

I had a great long weekend staying in a cabin at the KOA. My son had fun at the indoor pool, jumping pillow and playground. It was a good place to have campfires and to cook over an open flame while still having lots of things to do. We stayed in the deluxe log cabin which had a heater and a fridge.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2016

My husband and I enjoyed one last weekend of fall camping at Niagara Falls KOA and were able to get our trailer ready to be winterized. Although most of the activities were closed down for the season, the indoor pool, hot tub & sauna were still open. We didn't get a chance to use them as we decided to keep warm by our campfire. Considering the time of year, the campground was not very busy, and was therefore very quiet and clean.The bathrooms were probably one of the nicest ones I have seen. The staff was very friendly as well. An added bonus was the dog run where our little dog got a chance to have fun roaming free and get some exercise. I am sure the campground would be quite a busy place during the summer, but it is close to all the amenities and sights in the area, and would be fun for kids with all the activities that KOA is known to offer.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2016

I have never seen a campground so full of variety. Not only did you have FHUs, but primitive, cabins, cottages, indoor and outdoor pools, wonderful playground with jumping pillows, minature golf, hoops and in season, an onsite restaurant and pub. Limitless. Only about 3-4 miles from the Falls. Situated with restaurants, stores and gas stations close by. Even though it rained all but 2 days, we really enjoyed out stay.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family